Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Moon Release date
26-01-2009, 02:09 AM
Re: New Moon Release date
(26-01-2009 02:08 AM)мя. ѕιмму link Wrote:[quote author=xxChanelxx link=topic=4652.msg165200#msg165200 date=1232923055]
I agree with [removed]... most of the people that read the book actually noticed how they moved and deleted a lot of important scenes & lines.
Yeah but still, it was very good.   You cant expect them to make the movie exactly like the book.  Then it would be a 6 hour movie!!
[/quote]
O_O The Titanic was a 6 hr or so movie,and it was AMAZING!

(26-01-2009 12:33 AM)TwilightGal4132 link Wrote:oh, whoops, it was lol, I get absentminded sometimes...plus typing fast  Big Grin
No worries ;D I'm like that  {rolleyes}

Quote this message in a reply
26-01-2009, 02:25 AM
(26-01-2009 02:08 AM)мя. ѕιмму link Wrote:[quote author=xxChanelxx link=topic=4652.msg165200#msg165200 date=1232923055]
I agree with [removed]... most of the people that read the book actually noticed how they moved and deleted a lot of important scenes & lines.
Yeah but still, it was very good.   You cant expect them to make the movie exactly like the book.  Then it would be a 6 hour movie!!
[/quote]
Compared to Harry Potter, Twilight is a really short book. A lot of the scenes they put in Twilight were unnecessary. The baseball scene didn't need to be so cheesy, and the kiss scene wasn't that long in the book. They ruined the kiss... it's supposed to be in the forest, not in Bella's room x.x Also, I agree with [removed], we wouldn't mind if it was a '6-hour movie', as long as it turns out better! Breaking Dawn will have to be at least two parts.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
26-01-2009, 03:56 AM
I wouldn't mind a six hour long movie at all, but you'd have to be a die hard Twilight fan to watch it that long, which I would.  Big Grin  Anyway, I see why six hour movies aren't made often if at all, I mean, if you went to see Twilight at the midnight release then you would be there until at least 6 A.M. and then you would go to work or school.  I think it would be cool if they did what they did with the lord of the rings.  They made extended versions of those for fans. 

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
27-01-2009, 12:45 AM
(26-01-2009 02:25 AM)xxChanelxx link Wrote:[quote author=мя. ѕιмму link=topic=4652.msg165253#msg165253 date=1232932081]
[quote author=xxChanelxx link=topic=4652.msg165200#msg165200 date=1232923055]
Yeah but still, it was very good.   You cant expect them to make the movie exactly like the book.  Then it would be a 6 hour movie!!
[/quote]
Compared to Harry Potter, Twilight is a really short book. A lot of the scenes they put in Twilight were unnecessary. The baseball scene didn't need to be so cheesy, and the kiss scene wasn't that long in the book. They ruined the kiss... it's supposed to be in the forest, not in Bella's room x.x Also, I agree with [removed], we wouldn't mind if it was a '6-hour movie', as long as it turns out better! Breaking Dawn will have to be at least two parts.
[/quote]
Yes, but not every scene is going to be EXACTLY like the book!  That would make the movie REALLY REALLY boring.  And they changed some scenes so other people would be interested.
27-01-2009, 02:53 AM
(27-01-2009 12:45 AM)мя. ѕιмму link Wrote:[quote author=xxChanelxx link=topic=4652.msg165265#msg165265 date=1232933134]
[quote author=мя. ѕιмму link=topic=4652.msg165253#msg165253 date=1232932081]
[quote author=xxChanelxx link=topic=4652.msg165200#msg165200 date=1232923055]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Yes, but not every scene is going to be EXACTLY like the book!  That would make the movie REALLY REALLY boring.  And they changed some scenes so other people would be interested.
[/quote]
Errr no way! TBH I have never read Harry Potter,except for OOP,and well the book was better. True HP would love to see the movie,and see how they took it into the real world.
It would never be boring,because the storyline itself is amazing.

27-01-2009, 03:47 AM
You know what?  Im tired of arguing over this.  Just let me say this.  Its ridiculous how much you guys overreact to this.
27-01-2009, 03:49 AM
Brad, we argue over this because we want it to be the best it can be so its not ruined, and we've liked Twilight for like ever so yeah.
27-01-2009, 04:29 AM
I agree with Brittany. You haven't read the entire series,Brad.

27-01-2009, 05:07 AM
I agree, as well. We know the books like the back of our hands. Fans like me, [removed] and Brittany have made the book and movie what it is now. If it wasn't for the fans, Twilight would be just another amateur book. The fans deserve a good movie.
The HP movies are really, really good. Even when they were little kids, the cast members were excellent actors.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
27-01-2009, 09:14 PM
(25-01-2009 06:07 AM)xxChanelxx link Wrote:Vanessa Hudgens as Leah! They're trying wayyy too hard to get as many super-famous actors as possible.

Vanessa as Leah? What?

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]