Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If there is a delay...
26-01-2009, 04:27 AM
Re: If there is a delay...
Thanks for that! I'll download a few seasons as soon as i get back on broadband (yes, people, I went over the limit again)

And I'm looking forward to platinum too! I think this year will be a good gaming year. Last year wasn't....

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
26-01-2009, 04:33 AM
It wasn't until the late months, like October was a biggie with Gears of War 2, Fable 2, LBP, Fallout 3 and so on.  The Wii didn't have anything big out..they never do.

So far, it looks like the good gaming for us will come earlier.  I'm glad, usually the good games have to wait till later on.  Then I am dying for the DSi. 

Then with Nintendo, they are so annoying...all the good games come out in Japan.  It motivates me to learn Japanese. {lol}

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
26-01-2009, 04:36 AM
Hehe. What's the DSi?

[/center]
26-01-2009, 04:39 AM
The new NDS.  Japan is having a blast on it right now...it should be out in April, but it isn't a set date. 

It's a DS with a camera, and internet...it has it's own shop, like the wii shop and stuff.  But it don't have a GBA slot.  It has external memory and stuff.

Stupid Nintendo of America could had had it sooner, but the stupid president told Japan that DS sales are great in America.  People just needs to stop buying the DS.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
26-01-2009, 05:29 AM
(26-01-2009 03:30 AM)SuggieGlider link Wrote:They still air pokemon up here, where you live?  I would die if that show is cancelled, but would totally die if pokemon disappears from the face of earth, but that won't happen, it's Nintendo's biggest game besides stupid Mario.  They are like in their 11th season.

I downloaded my episodes, but you can watch them on Megavideo.com...just type in pokemon or pokemon episodes, or pokemon season (whatever number).  They have lots of pokemon episodes.

Megavideo.com, check! Thanks!

I think they air episodes from the hoenn episodes during the summer up here (Sweden) or just one episode at 6 am during Saturdays... I love pokemon so much! I miss the time where I could actually wake up that early on a Saturday.

&quot;Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.&quot;<br /><br />-- Terry Pratchett, Jingo<br />[Image: bannerIDSFkopia-1.jpg]
<br /><br />My Deviantart page<br />
26-01-2009, 07:32 AM
(26-01-2009 04:39 AM)SuggieGlider link Wrote:The new NDS.  Japan is having a blast on it right now...it should be out in April, but it isn't a set date. 

It's a DS with a camera, and internet...it has it's own shop, like the wii shop and stuff.  But it don't have a GBA slot.  It has external memory and stuff.

Stupid Nintendo of America could had had it sooner, but the stupid president told Japan that DS sales are great in America.  People just needs to stop buying the DS.

I thought it was something to do with the DS.

WOW. I really want one! Shame about the GBA slot though...

[/center]
27-01-2009, 12:51 AM
I would live life..(goin to school)..and try to find three jobs to work all throughout the week..jus to make the days go by faster..I guess..to be honest..I really dont know wat i will do...i think i will cry..but wait...there is not goin to be a delay..cause the sims 3 is coming out in 25 days..so I will be playing the sims3...woohoo... {lol} {lol} {lol}

The sims...will be with me forever..for life..and for eternity....ALL MINES
27-01-2009, 02:00 AM
I'd be so disappointed that I would almost cry too. {lol}

But I will practically do the same thing you will, just live the days one by one and hope they can pass by fast.

27-01-2009, 04:07 AM
If there is a delay, I probably won't even get to buy it for months.
As we will be moving into the new house (4-6 weeks approx.), and then I will have no time to play. It won't be much use buying it to sit on the shelf and tease me.  Sad
28-01-2009, 04:09 AM
The DSi having no GBA slot sucks! I can't play Guitar Hero on it, or use any accessories. A few people have the rumble packs. That would also suck if you're playing the new Pokemon games. So many of them you can only get by having a certain game in the slot or by migrating.

My social life will cease to exist in June.