Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If there is a delay...
28-01-2009, 04:24 AM
Re: If there is a delay...
(25-01-2009 11:18 PM)BᄂΛᄃΚ DIΛMӨПDƧ™ link Wrote:What will you do? How will you keep yourself preoccupied?

You know, I wouldn't put it past EA to make one last EP for ts2, to steal our money keep us entertained until TS3 is released.
TBH I'd be happy if there's a delay. I'd rather have them fix some bugs and stuff.
I'll be saving money,to buy a laptop Big Grin

Quote this message in a reply
28-01-2009, 04:39 AM
(28-01-2009 04:24 AM)[removed] (: link Wrote:TBH I'd be happy if there's a delay. I'd rather have them fix some bugs and stuff.
I'll be saving money,to buy a laptop Big Grin

Yeah, I be mega PO at first, maybe even pout, but I'll live with it...we all have to.

But really, it was a bad time to have the Creator's Camp, if there was gonna be a delay...hoping not, but with all that info given out there, there is nothing else to give out, and nothing else for the forums and fansites to talk about, since it's already been talked about.

It would give me time to do more with TS2, but I am mega tired of it, but will buy EPs I don't have if TS3 is delayed by like MONTHS.  Then I can practice on things like machinima--something I really wanna do.  Then I wanna buy me a nice laptop.  I would anyways if TS3 comes out on time, which it will...trying to be positive...

But lately when EA pushed back their games with a HUGE fan base, they usually release a creator or body shop.  They did that with Spore and TS2.  So hopefully TS3, if it's delayed, which will make the wait a lot more easier.  So we would already have lots of premade sims when the game comes out.

(28-01-2009 04:09 AM)killerkenya link Wrote:The DSi having no GBA slot sucks! I can't play Guitar Hero on it, or use any accessories. A few people have the rumble packs. That would also suck if you're playing the new Pokemon games. So many of them you can only get by having a certain game in the slot or by migrating.

And yeah, you just made me think about Guitar Hero...how are they gonna make a system that can't even support one of their own DS games.  They need to put on the box of the DSi, "Not compatable with all DS games."  Then that does suck about pokemon, but they are stopping making the pokemon DS games soon...they already stopped the production of Firered.  That is totally stupid, since some pokes can only be found with those games in the slot...and they are compatable.

I want a Gold/Silver/Crystal remake though.  That was my favorite pokemon game of all time.  And the best for your money..16 gym leaders, battle tower, Johto and Kanto and Mt. Sliver, and fighting Red, what the game! 

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
28-01-2009, 06:00 AM
I wanted a DSi,but I don't even play on my ds,and gba will not work for it. Only thing good is the new downloadble games on the ds shop. Its also good if you don't have a camera,but I got one so idk if I will buy it.I kind of hate Nintendo because their best games are Japanese only games. Anyways if there is a delay I will try to play sims 2 to hold off the wait. Maybe buy resident evil 5,but I am still not sure if it will be good or not, haven't downloaded the demo yet either.
28-01-2009, 01:50 PM
That is SO true.  All of their truly good games are in Japanese, and we don't never get them.  Same thing with Sony and the Playstation, but Nintendo is worse.

Nintendo of America is like sales are good, but what age group?  like 3-12?  Most people my age either don't play their wii due to kiddy titles and happy games, or don't have a DS.  All I have the DS for is Pokemon, that keeps me buying Nintendo systems. 

Then we get 3rd party titles from other developers and they are all stupid and kiddy.  All the crap we get are just their Mario, Harvest Moon, Zelda, etc. games, like we want that crap.  I mean, those games are starting to suck, because they ALL have the same freaking story every time.  Mario--Bowser kidnaps Peach and he saves her, Zelda--Princess Zelda is in trouble and he saves her and the world from Ganondorf, Harvest Moon---your main purpose is to have a good harvest, but it's all the same story. 

Nintendo has totally failed...the only reason the Wii is selling so good because it is a new kind of system, and old people are buying it, adults, schools, nursing homes, facilities...if that system was just a plain controller and console system, trust that the games would be different.  It would be in the same boat as the PS3, having bad sales, having to take out parts, because it's too expensive to produce and Sony isn't getting a profit.  But what Sony's problem is that they have no more exclusive games,  MGS and Devil May Cry, and Final Fantasy all moved to the 360...then the 360 is American, which means that all their titles are something that Americans can get.  They need to stop being selfish, or whatever and release some good crap over here.  This is why so many gamers study Japanese.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
28-01-2009, 10:18 PM
Yep I used to love zelda,and most of the mario games but now they are getting really bad. I have played a few japanese only games and they were awesome. Mgs is so far a ps3 only game,and thats why I bought a ps3 besides lbp which was worth it,but those are the only two good games  for it. My xbox 360 though I play on it the most because they have a better choice of games. My wii I don't even play it my little sister plays it mostly.
28-01-2009, 10:52 PM (This post was last modified: 28-01-2009 10:54 PM by Scene23.)
Me too, I was very addicted to the Zelda games, as well as Mario Bros. Nintendo did bring out some very great franchises. I remember the first nintendo system when I was younger and to see how it evolved over the years is great. The Wii however, I heard a lot of mixed reviews about that system, I'm more a PS3/XBOX 360 player. I read an article that Wii sales aren't ranking up to well compare to the other systems, with XBOX 360 talling up to being #1. I can just imagine when the Sims 3 hits the consoles and Wii being one of them, how wierd would that be to play the game on that, because of the control scheme on that system; being able to move your hand around as if you are cooking something or cleaning, that would be very wierd.  Big Grin

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
28-01-2009, 11:40 PM
No way in hell that I would get a game for the Wii I want if it comes out on another system.  The Wii's controls is a big cause of death in games and messing up.

Let's say you have to dodge a bullet, and you do on time, but your Wii is too insensitive, that you die, or it just was lagging or your position to the sensor was bad.  No way.

29-01-2009, 08:12 AM
Its going to be very intersting on how they put the sims 3 on the consoles I just hope they don't make it like the sims 2 that game sucked on consoles. I hope they add kids on it,I never got why they removed them after sims bustin out which was my favortite sims game on the consoles.
29-01-2009, 02:05 PM
So true, The Sims sucked on consoles, except for TS1, which was the exact same thing as the computer, because it didn't require as much programming.

I'm not gonna get TS3 on console unless there are kids and at least more options related to the PC...usually they take out a lot of stuff from the PC version.  My main reason for getting it on console is just to play The Sims multiplayer, it's fun a lot of times, then I love having the PC game only to myself.

30-01-2009, 03:18 AM
Yea I liked the first sims on the consoles. Yea I liked that one it looked just like the original sims. I hope they put stairs in the game when they make the console version.