Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what kind of outfit are you goin to create??
28-01-2009, 05:52 PM
Re: what kind of outfit are you goin to create??
I really hope their jeans are more stylish and edgy. The jeans in The Sims 2 were absolutely horrible! I want all kinds! Loose, skinny, low-rise, high-rise, and everything in between.
Quote this message in a reply
28-01-2009, 07:36 PM
I like baby-phat clothes...so probably something like their style....tight jeans(for females) with a cute tank top shirt..I wish they can do belly peircings..that would be cute...top hat..with the hair laying down..and if they had assecories like purses,..I would get a cute little back pack purse..with a highheeled sandal

The sims...will be with me forever..for life..and for eternity....ALL MINES
28-01-2009, 07:58 PM
I'm going to give my sims different styles that will fit one another or their families. For example, a very rich upstanding family, the grown ups: men: tuxedos on special occuasions, but going out in the public, very fly, expensive shades, hot labeled pants, decked out shirts, adding an expensive watch, to go with the expensive car. Ladies: designer outfits for evening wear, or for formal parties; outside: same as the men, a stylish wardrobe.
Others in town: booty shorts, punk rock looks/gothic, a cowboy look, tight jeans, cowboy hat for some; valley girl and guy looks, and some ghetto fab.  {lol}

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
28-01-2009, 08:31 PM
(28-01-2009 07:36 PM)SimsCandy_Sims_4LIFE link Wrote:I like baby-phat clothes...so probably something like their style....tight jeans(for females) with a cute tank top shirt..I wish they can do belly peircings..that would be cute...top hat..with the hair laying down..and if they had assecories like purses,..I would get a cute little back pack purse..with a highheeled sandal

the belly rings would be hot
28-01-2009, 08:40 PM
I hope they bring those in soon..the piercings would be cute

The sims...will be with me forever..for life..and for eternity....ALL MINES
28-01-2009, 08:42 PM
Anything that doesn't look like my mum would wear it. I had enough of that in TS2. {rolleyes}

Looking at the outfits we've seen in videos and screenies, the clothes DO look better, but nowhere near modern enough. They're still pretty... weird. But I have seen a few nice outfits I'm interested in using. But I hope that the Custom Contnt ship travels fast as soon as the game is out, because I probably won't be able to deal with the games' meshes for long.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
29-01-2009, 02:41 AM
(28-01-2009 07:36 PM)SimsCandy_Sims_4LIFE link Wrote:I like baby-phat clothes...so probably something like their style....tight jeans(for females) with a cute tank top shirt..I wish they can do belly peircings..that would be cute...top hat..with the hair laying down..and if they had assecories like purses,..I would get a cute little back pack purse..with a highheeled sandal
i so totally agree,that would so totally match what my mom wears(yes she is young i can explain.....) {blink}
29-01-2009, 02:47 AM
(28-01-2009 07:58 PM)Scene23 link Wrote:I'm going to give my sims different styles that will fit one another or their families. For example, a very rich upstanding family, the grown ups: men: tuxedos on special occuasions, but going out in the public, very fly, expensive shades, hot labeled pants, decked out shirts, adding an expensive watch, to go with the expensive car. Ladies: designer outfits for evening wear, or for formal parties; outside: same as the men, a stylish wardrobe.
Others in town: booty shorts, punk rock looks/gothic, a cowboy look, tight jeans, cowboy hat for some; valley girl and guy looks, and some ghetto fab.  {lol}
YOU TOTALLY FREKIN ROCK!!!YOU HAVE THE MOST AWSOME TASTE,DONT BE MAD BUT IM SO STICKIN WITH THAT IDEA,EXPECCIALLY THE BOOTY SHORTS(cause thats what i wear)OMG KEEP ROCKIN!!! {clap} Tongue 8) {eating}
01-02-2009, 03:59 PM
Definately need skinnies for my men. And cool t-shirts. The majority of my Sims are emo, hah.

[Image: thliveinspaceship.gif]
[Image: thshoot1st.jpg]
[Image: thmal4.jpg]
<br />Yep. I'm a browncoat.
01-02-2009, 05:10 PM
Me. Casual clothing and high street fashion

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin