Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Posibly The darkest Sims 3 Review in the history of mankind.
28-01-2009, 09:27 PM
Re: Posibly The darkest Sims 3 Review in the history of mankind.
Yeah, I agree on all you said, Abe. It's 50/50 delay, although it seems like most of the community are convincing themselves there will be one, while a few of usare holding firmly onto Feb 20th as the release date. I don't think people should give it any thought until we get something from EA. Let's just hope it's not delayed until Feb 3rd, and then we'll know for sure.

I also agree that it was spiteful of her to purposely freak everyone out, because she knew execatly what she was doing when she wrote that. Oh well. Whatever. It's done now. Let's just sit tight and see what happens.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
28-01-2009, 10:19 PM
Posted on SimsFans with credit to you!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
28-01-2009, 11:27 PM
Well it would be considered a "lie" if we find out all our worrying was for nothing all thanks to one person's opinion. But like everyone else has been saying we all are in the dark about whats really going on, so we just will have no other choice but too wait it out until the 3rd of Februray.

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
28-01-2009, 11:55 PM
Technically it was a lie considering she didn't know it was true for sure, but we'll leave the 'filthy' out of it.

I think what added to the negativty on that review for me (I know it's not completely negative but perhaps more than it needed to be) is the layout of the site. I know it's only purple but it felt negative to me. It's just one of those weird thing for me.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
29-01-2009, 02:16 PM
I felt the review was a little bit negative since one of the titles of her sub articles was;

"Communist Design Ideals: All Equally Bad for everyone!"

Communists....someone sounds a little bitter me thinks. {blink}

other than that it was pretty informative.

now i can worry about more important things...like Ninjas.
29-01-2009, 11:02 PM
Did anyone else notice that goldigger was not listed on her traits list?
I printed it off so I could start thinking people up and noticed it wasn't there. ???

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
29-01-2009, 11:48 PM
Golddigger isn't a trait, it is more of a lifetime wish or something.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
30-01-2009, 11:51 AM
Yes, gold-digger was a lifetime wish.

I think that review was prettty good. It told us a lot about the game, an dI didn't expect the CAStyle to be fantastic anyways. There's defintely going to be cons about a program with that amount of flexibility.

I'm quite happy about that review. It gave us both sides of the argument, and to be fair to kate, she did note out that it would be disappointing to hardcore CC cretors, but to casual/non-cc creating players, it would be really cool to make your own things.

Plus, the review was quite funny. Tongue

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]