Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Official Pre-Order Thread
29-01-2009, 03:37 PM
Re: Official Pre-Order Thread
'Grats! And I think it will be worth it too. I'm glad you got the CE like you wanted. AND I hope it gets to you and everyone else on the 20th of Feb like it should, and it wont be delayed (I keep saying this but I'm a little desperate here)! Smile

PS: I'm not sure if it's old news or not but I only came back on the forums yesterday, and I've noticed today, that you're getting married this year, and I want to congratulate you on this occasion as well! {clap} {drunk}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2009, 09:18 PM
And seven months from today at that. Congratulations! I must say, I just noticed it recently, myself. You must be excited. Smile

As for the CE, I've decided to dedicate some time to digging around and trying to find even a hint of CEness somewhere out there for those outside the US and whatnot. Here's hoping I find some!

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
30-01-2009, 04:32 AM
I'm so excited! I just pre-ordered TS3 from GameStop. I've never been to that store and was impressed. The employees were so nice! I was surprised I got the case and papers for the game. Now if only I could get that disc...haha. I don't get it until later because it release the 21st and Game Stop doesn't get games that day, so I probably won't get it until the 23rd or 24th. Oh well, at least it is pre-ordered!!!

[center]8 M0RE DAYS UNTiL TS3![br]25 M0RE DAYS UNTiL SCH00L iS 0UT![/center]
30-01-2009, 05:35 AM
I pre-ordered the collector's edition weeks ago. Can't wait to get it {yes}

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
30-01-2009, 09:55 PM
You can buy the collector's edition in Australia.  Big Grin

http://www.ebgames.com.au/PC/product.cfm?ID=12944
30-01-2009, 10:14 PM
I hope I can get it like 3 or 4 weeks from now.  Mine has been preordered since we can preorder, like the summer or early September.  I can't wait to see my long-awaited baby.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
30-01-2009, 10:18 PM
I knoe, it has been very long awaited!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]