Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Official Pre-Order Thread
29-01-2009, 12:32 PM
Re: Official Pre-Order Thread
Don't think the UK has the CE I pre ordered on amazon and checked other sites and they are all the same.
You can preorder a book as well but i thought I would wait its more fun finding out things on your own first.

Smile and the world smiles with you<br />[Image: 1.png]
Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2009, 12:42 PM
I only know of one site that has the CE up for preorder in the UK, and that's GAME.

http://www.game.co.uk/PC/Simulation/~r33...s=sims%203

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
29-01-2009, 12:57 PM
Is It as I am on there site now will go by your link.

29-01-2009, 12:58 PM
(29-01-2009 12:57 PM)Deb_1978 link Wrote:Is It as I am on there site now will go by your link.

thank you so much  {clap} Karma for you sweetie.

I am now going to pre order from there.

29-01-2009, 01:44 PM
(29-01-2009 05:10 AM)Јулиус Είμαι:) link Wrote:okay does your computer support it?

Well, it should. It costs almost as much as 5 years of car payments. XD

(29-01-2009 05:17 AM)hansthesockmonkey link Wrote:I pre-ordered the collectors edition. I feel like I'm missing out if I don't get the most possible, haha I guess im a completist. And I got the sims 2 deluxe edition so I felt like I should get the collectors edition in this one. Plus I really wanted the dorky plumbob usb! Haha {lol}

Another completist?! Oh, won't Adam be thrilled! Wink Part of me wants the CE for that very reason, but...lousy 20 dollars. It's always 20 dollars, isn't it? Those pesky SPs are $20, as well.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
29-01-2009, 02:01 PM
I've look everywhere, and you can ONLY get the CE in America...how countryist! {lol}

Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger that we CAN imagine.<br />
(08-02-2009 04:43 PM)[amber + gage] pid=' Wrote:<br />oh i thought it had something to do with the end of the world and clocks saying xx:xx <br />Big GrinD<br />
29-01-2009, 02:27 PM
Hm...I wonder why that is. Quite unfair, I must say. What country do you live in, if you don't mind my asking? I could try searching for you, if you'd like.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
29-01-2009, 03:12 PM
(29-01-2009 02:01 PM)MrAlex link Wrote:I've look everywhere, and you can ONLY get the CE in America...how countryist! {lol}

Judging by this site you MIGHT be able to get it in the UK, it seems that way, but you never really know...

http://www.game.co.uk/PC/Simulation/~r33...s=sims%203

But like Bambi said, it depends where you are from? 'Cause I don't mind having a search when I havetime either. I totally agree with Bambi, it's extremely unfair if it's only US and Canada who get the CE.

(29-01-2009 12:58 PM)Deb_1978 link Wrote:[quote author=Deb_1978 link=topic=4734.msg166508#msg166508 date=1233230232]
Is It as I am on there site now will go by your link.

thank you so much  {clap} Karma for you sweetie.

I am now going to pre order from there.

[/quote]

Thank you, really appreciate it. Big Grin I hope us UKians really do get a chance to get the CE. Even if I personally can't afford it, it's not fair that the rest of the UK (and other countries who might not get the CE) doesn't get a chance to have a peice of the collector's edition.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
29-01-2009, 03:21 PM
I pre-ordered the normal version, and I still got the pre-order box with stickers, a poster, and a car code.  {blink} Perhaps I am just a lucky ducky?

plus, I was offered the collectors edition and I don't live in the states, so I guess my country is countyist as well. {lol}

now i can worry about more important things...like Ninjas.
29-01-2009, 03:29 PM
Its ordered and will be delivered on the 20th FEb.
It was the GBP 44.99 a little more but I am sure its worth it. Big Grin