Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bad friends.
04-02-2009, 03:25 AM
Re: Bad friends.
(04-02-2009 03:14 AM)[removed] (: link Wrote:[quote author=Lauren411 link=topic=4819.msg168805#msg168805 date=1233713208]
[quote author=●~●ß~Ŕ~Ĩ~Ť●~● link=topic=4819.msg168783#msg168783 date=1233707537]
You weren't talking to much, no one can never talk to much.  Well.. only if they're annoying. Tongue
Its been happening for a couple weeks.
thanks!! and oh yeah just todayone of the girls came to me and said i dont like(not sayin names)anymore because shes 2 faced and just before i could trust her again she was sitting by()at the lunch table...so i just thought to myself,gosh your in 8th grade grow up!!!
[/quote]
Did you say that?
[/quote]
I would've said it, maybe slapped her too.
When stuff like this happens, my evil side tends to come out and pull hairs.
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2009, 03:28 AM
Woahhh Brit!  {blink}
CATFIGHT!
I'd be like 'Your a waste of my time,and emotions. So STFU!' (:

04-02-2009, 06:10 AM
Haha... Smile
I'd say that and some..... other things. >.>....
Whats with the STFU? Like Shut the freak up?
04-02-2009, 06:17 AM
I have friends like that, too...
There's this girl in my class who came to school like a month late... then everyone falls in love with her! She had a similar hair style to my old one, so all of her friends looked at me like I copied her or something... so immature. All the boys love her. She stole the ONE boy that actually liked me; now he hates me. She is one of the people that is shattering my self-esteem... she's so skinny and has perfect hair. Recently, my friends ditched me for her, but came running back to me.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
04-02-2009, 07:10 AM
(03-02-2009 11:39 PM)●~●ß~Ŕ~Ĩ~Ť●~● link Wrote:UGH!  I can't stand people sometimes!  Mainly friend....  They can sometimes be... WITCHY! I'll tell you the story:

My friend Bree has been going through a hard time the past couple of weeks and such, so she's gained some new friends. *No emo's or goths or anything* And that friend is so freakin annoying!  Its like I'll be talking to Bree and all of a sudden her friend comes over and all eyes have to be on her. Bree does nothing, she stops listening to me and goes with her new friends.  Me and my friend, Melissa, feel the same way and told Bree.  Bree, being a drama queen, wrote Melissa a note stating that we don't understand her and her friend, and that she's not letting her new friend go, and bashing mine and Melissa's other friends. So Melissa wrote her back a note saying that she doesn't care if Bree is friends with her new friend, and that Melissa would never be friends with her, and also told she didn't tell Bree to give up her new friend, all she wanted was more attention.  Me and Melissa agree that were not going to tell with that crap anymore, we're not going to fight for Bree's attention. 
Oh and to also tell something about Bree is that she can do NOTHING wrong.  Its always YOUR fault, even when you don't do anything. 
I just can't stand it sometimes!  UGH!

Any of you guys have friends like this?
all mah friend like that so i really go on to here to make my day!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

04-02-2009, 11:47 PM
and today one of those evil girls had the nerve to say i was talking about----like a dog...but heres the catch,i wasent even at school that day so how could i say that..mann some people in this world just need to go away and never come back....... {cursing}
05-02-2009, 12:09 AM
Ughhh... read this you guys...

Bree
lol hey ditcher =(

=)

srry wrong face

3:54pmBrittany
?

3:54pmBree
lol where were u today?

3:54pmBrittany
sick

so what happened to you and melissa?

3:55pmBree
eh

3:55pmBrittany
you made her cry...

3:56pmBree
I know. she's been crying a lot. woop...

3:56pmBrittany
she didn't ask you to give up shelby, she just want more attention, you should be there for her. you and her have been friends for so long

3:57pmBree
no she's not trying to fix this at all. She's not helping, she doesn't listen to me or my feelings and just keeps crying so I'm gonna let her.

3:58pmBrittany

you kinda do the same thing... you never help sometimes too.... :/

3:59pmBree
no, I'm sick and tired of being made the villain here!!! I

I'm the freakin victim!!

she's turned everybody on me

and I'm tired of her boobing for attention!!

I don't care anymore!!

I'm sick of it...

too much...

4:00pm

4:01pmBrittany
>.<"

thats really cruel

not to be mean

4:01pmBree
OMG

she still cares about you bree

don't listen to everything u hear

ok

i don't think she does..

pssht..

whatever

talk to her

no

why would she be crying over you?

I don't want to

4:02pmBrittany
and the end of your guys' friendship?

4:02pmBree
because!! she begs for attention at school!

she's turned many ppl against me!

I'm sick of her for now

she's too sensitive and she can't take the truth

what?

guys' friendship?

4:03pm
Bree is laughing her freakin butt off!!!!!!!!
4:03pmBrittany
that your friendship is ending, you guys...

4:03pmBree
apparently so.

4:04pmBrittany
you don't even care...?

what happened to you bree?

4:04pmBree
whateverd

i'm sick of this

4:04pmBrittany

Bree all she's asking is to spend more time with you?

4:05pmBree
I'm just pissed off, completely furious with her

4:05pmBrittany
is that so much?
05-02-2009, 12:24 AM
i dont understand a word yall said. {outofbreat}
05-02-2009, 04:09 AM
That has happened so much in my past that its sickening.

Anyways, I used to live by a motto about friends, only that I don't remember what it was at the moment o_o I used to say it all the time!

So anyways, one the more recent example is that I had a friend, and I used to be there for her for everything, but then she made new friends and I was all like "okay, whatever" and then she always came running back to me when she had problems. But whenever she wasn't having problems, she COMPLETELY ignored me, even when I was right in front of her. I got so annoyed that when we were walking home (with another friend) I completely veered off so that I could walk home without her (why should I when she was busy talking to our other friend and didn't listen to a thing I said?) and when I looked behind me (baaad mistake) they were staying there like "WTH?"

So anyways, basically what happened was that I was sick of it being a one-way friendship, I completely ignored her (so she knew how it felt like) and she got so tired of it that whenever she saw me with my real friends, she'd butt in just to get my attention. Let's say it never worked, because I moved shortly afterwards.

But dang, I can't believe I forgot that motto, now it'll be bugging me until I remember it!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]