Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I cancelled my pre-order
19-02-2009, 12:46 PM
Re: I cancelled my pre-order
(18-02-2009 02:08 AM)djdevin10 link Wrote:YOU GUYS SHUT THE HELL UP. THE SIMS 3 WILL STILL BE GREAT. DAMN. SO WHAT THEY PUSH BACK THE GAME BECAUSE OF BUGS AND GLITCHES. WHAT DO YOU WANT A BUGGY GAME THAT CAN CRASH YOUR COMPUTER OR A BUG FREE GAME THAT WE CAN ENJOY. AND THE SIMS 3 IS SELLING WAY MORE THAN FINAL FANESTY. SO THERE IS NO REASON TO BOYCOTT IT. NOW JUST SHUT UP! {cursing} {cursing} {cursing}

These kinds of posts make me hate on the caps lock...

(19-02-2009 12:34 AM)Matt link Wrote:[quote author=Kerry_x link=topic=4827.msg176513#msg176513 date=1234960521]
Well ... considering the 20th is going to be a boring, none Sims 3 related day *quietly sobs* lol I've cancelled my preorder and ordered guitar hero (wii) to keep myself occupied instead.  {clap}
I don't think the 20th will be too boring, for me anyway! Big Grin
[/quote]

Happy almost birthday! Big Grin

Darn, I hope we get something super special on the 20th, like, a surprise demo. BAH. Not going to happen. No Siree Bob. {no} *sigh*

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2009, 04:31 AM
{lol} Alot of people say i have anger issues. I am Sorry.

Ok back to topic.

So i would just have to wait and see about the sims 3.

( {lol} {lol} {lol} I also had my pre order canceled befroe the out rage but  got it back {lol} lol
28-02-2009, 03:13 PM
(23-02-2009 04:31 AM)djdevin10 link Wrote:{lol} Alot of people say i have anger issues. I am Sorry.

Ok back to topic.

So i would just have to wait and see about the sims 3.

( {lol} {lol} {lol} I also had my pre order canceled befroe the out rage but  got it back {lol} lol
It's okay. BTW the game is complete... If it came out when it should've been out it wouldn't have been "buggy"...
They said they delayed it because they want to do more advertising or something like that...

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
15-03-2009, 07:19 AM
Well guys Don't complain about the sims 3. You're Damn lucky that the game is not delayed untill 2027 or cancelled. For example what if someone from ea saw this and gussed not that many people cancelled(every complant = 10,000 people) and that they shut down the sims 3. then you'll be like 'damn' and all those people had their heart set on the sims 3.

So be grateful that somethings arn't cancelled.

(P.s Go Green! Wink )
15-03-2009, 04:54 PM
(15-03-2009 07:19 AM)djdevin10 link Wrote:Well guys Don't complain about the sims 3. You're Damn lucky that the game is not delayed untill 2027 or cancelled. For example what if someone from ea saw this and gussed not that many people cancelled(every complant = 10,000 people) and that they shut down the sims 3. then you'll be like 'damn' and all those people had their heart set on the sims 3.

So be grateful that somethings arn't cancelled.

(P.s Go Green! Wink )
Um, I completely disagree. If they had enough time to read this, they would surely have enough time to browse our other topics and see that a majority of the people really DO want the game now. If "each person is equivalent to 10,000" then that would be a heck lot of people that want the game now.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
15-03-2009, 07:44 PM
I believe EA did this to TS3 because ppl were getting very excited about it and they new that the Sims Franchise has been one of the 31 games in recent times. So to probably they thought that delaying may attract more ppl and get ppl more excited! Thats just business I guess? But I am still going to get TS3! It better be worth the wait! >:-(
15-03-2009, 07:51 PM
If anything, I think it made us less excited. I'm kind of over it, at this point. But once it's about mid-May, I think we'll all be hyped up again!

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
15-03-2009, 09:28 PM
This is like the second time this topic like died.

And it was made at the beginning of February, which was over a month ago, and it died a month ago, before it was bumped.

All of the complaints are old, and yes, there is a right to complain.

This was the day we found out the game was delayed, and it was so close to the release date.  Yes we had a right to be angry about it.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
21-03-2009, 10:49 PM
why are they worrying about their sales??...
if they have already sold 100million copies of the sims2 then why worry about the Sims 3?..
its probably going to be like 500million now
plus they shouldn't have advertised that stupid Sim animals and Sim party or w.e those games are the WORST games ever.

Like honestly they are just being big babies Sad

[Image: bubblesim.jpg]