Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I cancelled my pre-order
16-02-2009, 04:43 AM
Re: I cancelled my pre-order
I prdered mine on 10/20ish and I'm LIVID! Which, I'm sure they could care less, but I'm seriously thinking about canceling and getting a refund too...I mean, do they think that they are gonna lose money by releasing on 2/20? People that wanna buy it, are gonna buy it, regardless of when it's released. Releasing it early just means that there will be MORE time for people to buy it...I just don't get their way of thinking.

(10-02-2009 01:06 PM)SuggieGlider link Wrote:[quote author=Zan link=topic=4827.msg170642#msg170642 date=1234252480]
How do you cancel a pre-order from the EA store. i would like to canecel mine as well. this is nonsense.

Hmmm.  That's a good question.  Usually online stores don't have that option listed, but they are a store...they should have a refund policy and stuff...it just is "hidden" on the website.

I'd say try to find a refund policy...you may find it under story policy if there is a link, or something like that.  If not, email or call an EA representative.  They may either refund your money or you just may get store credit.  But also they may not refund you, because there is fine print involved in online purchases and on the website sometimes, so just see.

I'm gonna go ahead and keep mine, all I did was put five on it and the prima guide.  Then I don't need store credit, so there's no point.  I knew that it would be a freaking waste to go ahead and pay, as I usually do a week or two before.

This Feb. 20 was a release date too good to be true, and it wasn't pushed back since like April or whatever.  They really had us fooled.
[/quote]
Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2009, 02:08 AM
YOU GUYS SHUT THE HELL UP. THE SIMS 3 WILL STILL BE GREAT. DAMN. SO WHAT THEY PUSH BACK THE GAME BECAUSE OF BUGS AND GLITCHES. WHAT DO YOU WANT A BUGGY GAME THAT CAN CRASH YOUR COMPUTER OR A BUG FREE GAME THAT WE CAN ENJOY. AND THE SIMS 3 IS SELLING WAY MORE THAN FINAL FANESTY. SO THERE IS NO REASON TO BOYCOTT IT. NOW JUST SHUT UP! {cursing} {cursing} {cursing}
18-02-2009, 03:45 AM
(18-02-2009 02:08 AM)djdevin10 link Wrote:YOU GUYS SHUT THE HELL UP. THE SIMS 3 WILL STILL BE GREAT. DAMN. SO WHAT THEY PUSH BACK THE GAME BECAUSE OF BUGS AND GLITCHES. WHAT DO YOU WANT A BUGGY GAME THAT CAN CRASH YOUR COMPUTER OR A BUG FREE GAME THAT WE CAN ENJOY. AND THE SIMS 3 IS SELLING WAY MORE THAN FINAL FANESTY. SO THERE IS NO REASON TO BOYCOTT IT. NOW JUST SHUT UP! {cursing} {cursing} {cursing}
Anger management, please... O_o
Seriously, that's a little harsh. A true Sims fan would be completely upset over this. No need to bash those with different opinions than yours.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
18-02-2009, 11:54 AM
(18-02-2009 03:45 AM)MassiveSpiderWeb;; link Wrote:[quote author=djdevin10 link=topic=4827.msg176328#msg176328 date=1234919334]
YOU GUYS SHUT THE HELL UP. THE SIMS 3 WILL STILL BE GREAT. DAMN. SO WHAT THEY PUSH BACK THE GAME BECAUSE OF BUGS AND GLITCHES. WHAT DO YOU WANT A BUGGY GAME THAT CAN CRASH YOUR COMPUTER OR A BUG FREE GAME THAT WE CAN ENJOY. AND THE SIMS 3 IS SELLING WAY MORE THAN FINAL FANESTY. SO THERE IS NO REASON TO BOYCOTT IT. NOW JUST SHUT UP! {cursing} {cursing} {cursing}
Anger management, please... O_o
Seriously, that's a little harsh. A true Sims fan would be completely upset over this. No need to bash those with different opinions than yours.
[/quote]

Agreed. I doubt the push back is for bugs/glitches too. It's profit.
18-02-2009, 12:44 PM
(18-02-2009 02:08 AM)djdevin10 link Wrote:YOU GUYS SHUT THE HELL UP. THE SIMS 3 WILL STILL BE GREAT. DAMN. SO WHAT THEY PUSH BACK THE GAME BECAUSE OF BUGS AND GLITCHES. WHAT DO YOU WANT A BUGGY GAME THAT CAN CRASH YOUR COMPUTER OR A BUG FREE GAME THAT WE CAN ENJOY. AND THE SIMS 3 IS SELLING WAY MORE THAN FINAL FANESTY. SO THERE IS NO REASON TO BOYCOTT IT. NOW JUST SHUT UP! {cursing} {cursing} {cursing}

Dude, it's just the internet.  People on forums say things that may annoy you all the time, but fussing at them does not solve anything.  It's just best to let people just talk it out until they can't talk about it anymore.  And it seems to had died off on the 10th, days after the delay shock, and people were still shocked and upset about the delay until it was recently bumped.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
18-02-2009, 01:35 PM
Well ... considering the 20th is going to be a boring, none Sims 3 related day *quietly sobs* lol I've cancelled my preorder and ordered guitar hero (wii) to keep myself occupied instead.  {clap}
18-02-2009, 09:25 PM
It is the 19th here, and I keep thinking about how excited I would have been if the game was being released tomorrow.
18-02-2009, 11:35 PM
Devin,

Please calm down. Please don't post in all caps as it is classed as shouting, and perhaps that is what you intended to do, but please don't do it, no matter how angry you are.

Also telling people to 'shut the hell up' won't help as it'll more likely add to an arguement.

Thanks.

Coming Soon...
19-02-2009, 12:34 AM
(18-02-2009 01:35 PM)Kerry_x link Wrote:Well ... considering the 20th is going to be a boring, none Sims 3 related day *quietly sobs* lol I've cancelled my preorder and ordered guitar hero (wii) to keep myself occupied instead.  {clap}
I don't think the 20th will be too boring, for me anyway! Big Grin

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
19-02-2009, 10:23 AM
i haven't Quitted my order.

i get 20 bucks off my game.

so that means i get the game 20 dollers.

so EAS Lost my gain.

[Image: visesims+logo.jpg]
<br /><br />Smile http://www.visesims.net.tc