Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
After a rethink, I'm going to take what I get and appreciate it.
05-02-2009, 12:50 PM
Re: After a rethink, I'm going to take what I get and appreciate it.
I doubt Aussie and NZ would've gotten it a week earlier. Those early rumours originated from EB games, and 12 is pretty easy to confuse with 20.

But... Wow. That means I would've been getting it a week from now..... OMGOSH.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2009, 12:56 PM
Were New Zealand getting it a week early too? Omg, that's rubbish for you then, you would have got it before most of the world. Sad

Lol, I can't wait to make people from this forum in my game, I have some... ideas for you guys. *laughs evily* Shame those ideas won't materialise for 4 months.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
06-02-2009, 12:40 AM
(05-02-2009 11:53 AM)iBeCαѕѕie link Wrote:Lmao, what kind of video was THAT? There's no way the average lifespan is going to reduce anytime soon, that's for sure. {rolleyes}
A video to make us either cry or feel guilty that we're not bald.

(05-02-2009 12:50 PM)BᄂΛᄃΚ DIΛMӨПDƧ™ link Wrote:I doubt Aussie and NZ would've gotten it a week earlier. Those early rumours originated from EB games, and 12 is pretty easy to confuse with 20.

But... Wow. That means I would've been getting it a week from now..... OMGOSH.
D: That suckss, dude. If I were you...
Let's just say EA would be dead Wink

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
06-02-2009, 01:59 AM
(05-02-2009 12:56 PM)iBeCαѕѕie link Wrote:Were New Zealand getting it a week early too? Omg, that's rubbish for you then, you would have got it before most of the world. Sad

Lol, I can't wait to make people from this forum in my game, I have some... ideas for you guys. *laughs evily* Shame those ideas won't materialise for 4 months.
*fears for life*

I wish they would tell us why they even delayed it...

06-02-2009, 03:20 AM
(05-02-2009 12:56 PM)iBeCαѕѕie link Wrote:Were New Zealand getting it a week early too? Omg, that's rubbish for you then, you would have got it before most of the world. Sad

Yeah, But I completely disregarded the 12th as the release date for both of us near the end, cause it didn't seem very realistic.

Oh gosh. What happens to me???

[/center]
06-02-2009, 11:22 AM
(06-02-2009 12:40 AM)xxChanelxx link Wrote:A video to make us either cry or feel guilty that we're not bald.

That made me literally LOL. Big Grin

And yeah, before we had the official announcement for the delay but the rumours were flying, I was like, forget the 20th, what about those that were supposed to get it even EARLIER? Everyone seemd to forget about that. I have to admit that a February release date didn't seem real. Just because EA were doing absolutely nothing to hype up the game, I guess. I reckon they've been planning this delay a LONG time. Sad

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
07-02-2009, 10:16 PM
I noticed that too... the days were just flying by so fast that February 20th felt too close. To be honest, I don't think I was ready for the game to come out. EA rarely gave us updates, and every time we did get something it was small. I think the fans like the game a LOT more than EA.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
07-02-2009, 10:49 PM
(06-02-2009 11:22 AM)iBeCαѕѕie link Wrote:[quote author=xxChanelxx link=topic=4832.msg169569#msg169569 date=1233877254]
A video to make us either cry or feel guilty that we're not bald.

That made me literally LOL. Big Grin

And yeah, before we had the official announcement for the delay but the rumours were flying, I was like, forget the 20th, what about those that were supposed to get it even EARLIER? Everyone seemd to forget about that. I have to admit that a February release date didn't seem real. Just because EA were doing absolutely nothing to hype up the game, I guess. I reckon they've been planning this delay a LONG time. Sad

[/quote]

I agree, the thing that really irritates me is that they didn't say anything before February was already here...they shouldn't leave their fans waiting like that.  That's what really got to me, not so much the actual delay as much as the delayed announcement of the games later date.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
08-02-2009, 04:40 AM
Yes, I didn;t feel really wound up for the game, I was actually slowly becoming less enthusiastic actually.

[/center]
08-02-2009, 05:03 AM
(08-02-2009 04:40 AM)BᄂΛᄃΚ DIΛMӨПDƧ™ link Wrote:Yes, I didn;t feel really wound up for the game, I was actually slowly becoming less enthusiastic actually.
Me too... they told us sooo early that I just started losing interest.