Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Have you ever went more than 2 days without talking to your mom??
05-02-2009, 02:45 AM
Re: Have you ever went more than 2 days without talking to your mom??
Nope. I can't. I'm the only child, so my mom spoils me. ^_^ I mean, she REALLY gets on my nerves sometimes... she's sooo skinny and strong. So lately I get really jealous of her.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2009, 06:24 AM
i try to not talk but she makes me!  {cursing} she gets so anoying!i go around the block with mah bike with out telling but instead i got back in!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

05-02-2009, 06:45 AM
Only if I go on holiday without her, or to a friends place.

I can't stay angry at people, I just can't. Somebody could beat me up, and within 2 days, i'd go up to them, and act like nothing happened.

{rolleyes}

But i would LOVe to not talk to my mum! she's so intruding, and I never get any privacy!

So I just swear at her to get it out of me, lol.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
05-02-2009, 07:21 AM
i can only stay mad at my mom for like 5 hours at the most. my mom is like my best friend, not that i'm an only child or anything, i have 6 brothers but my mom is the closest thing to a sister  Tongue i can tell her nearly anything. i can have bad grades and she'd be mad about it but after a day or so she jsut doesn't talk to me about it anymore 'cause we both know that we can't change it. we just move on Tongue

[Image: dragonimage_101027_78514_pixel.gif]
<br />[Image: dragonimage_139050_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_180894_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_223605_78514_pixel.gif]
05-02-2009, 07:40 AM
I could never do that my mom is the only parent I got she was the one that raised me. I think the longest would be like 3-4 hours.My mom is pretty cool so we hardly ever argue.
05-02-2009, 12:44 PM
Mama Blobbs?
I LOVE MY MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
except she gets really annoying sometimes.

i call her mamma blobbs cause there was this one pic she looked really fat in.
haha :3

and my mom wouldn't bother kicking me out of the house because she knows i'll just go to gage's house on the next street xD

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
05-02-2009, 10:56 PM
(05-02-2009 12:44 PM)Amber &gt; Oisin link Wrote:Mama Blobbs?
I LOVE MY MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
except she gets really annoying sometimes.

i call her mamma blobbs cause there was this one pic she looked really fat in.
haha :3

and my mom wouldn't bother kicking me out of the house because she knows i'll just go to gage's house on the next street xD
ROFL.
My mom is sooo overprotective now a days >_<

06-02-2009, 03:24 AM
It is 15 years since I could speak to my mum. And everyday I wish she was still here so that I could.
I do realise Mum's can be annoying, but you only get one and they are gone before you know it.
I think you should all go hug your Mum for no better reason than she is your Mum.

And it is no piece of cake being a parent either. Try feeling happy and carefree after listening to 2 kids fight a day.  {lol}
06-02-2009, 07:52 AM
(06-02-2009 03:24 AM)heather link Wrote:It is 15 years since I could speak to my mum. And everyday I wish she was still here so that I could.
I do realise Mum's can be annoying, but you only get one and they are gone before you know it.
I think you should all go hug your Mum for no better reason than she is your Mum.

And it is no piece of cake being a parent either. Try feeling happy and carefree after listening to 2 kids fight a day.  {lol}

i'm not a parent but i am an aunt and when my two nephews come over (6 years old and 8 years old) then its like all hell broke lose. the youngest is always trying to get the attention of the oldest and that always ends up in the youngest crying 'cause they hurt eachother. everytime the youngest goes to the bathroom he starts singing and yelling for some reason, i always think he got hurt or something but it's just 'cause he has to use the restroom  {wacko}

i do love them though and am overprotective even though i'm not their mom Tongue i've been an aunt 8 times now (i hope it doesn't get more because it's already chaos at family parties now  Smile )

[Image: dragonimage_101027_78514_pixel.gif]
<br />[Image: dragonimage_139050_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_180894_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_223605_78514_pixel.gif]
06-02-2009, 08:04 AM
I havent talked to my mum in a few weeks cause my mum and dad just split and shes done some REAL bad stuff. I used to lock myself in my room to get away from her when she was drunk. But Im gonna shuddup about that now. Cause my life without mum is happy.  {woot}