Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Have you ever went more than 2 days without talking to your mom??
06-02-2009, 09:26 AM
Re: Have you ever went more than 2 days without talking to your mom??
(06-02-2009 08:04 AM)Naaa.(: link Wrote:I havent talked to my mum in a few weeks cause my mum and dad just split and shes done some REAL bad stuff. I used to lock myself in my room to get away from her when she was drunk. But Im gonna shuddup about that now. Cause my life without mum is happy.  {woot}

Life is never easy. Alcoholism breaks up families everyday, I hope your life gets brighter from now on.  Smile
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2009, 09:27 PM
I don't think I have lol. The max may have been a day, but only because I've taken vacations with my dad for a week, and even though we are only supposed to call her every other day, I call her every day anyways xD

But my mom can get annoying sometimes (like when my dad isn't here, she barges into my room and just keeps talking when I'm trying to do something else) but we are best friends, always have been lol.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
06-02-2009, 10:58 PM
(06-02-2009 09:26 AM)heather link Wrote:[quote author=Naaa.(: link=topic=4835.msg169643#msg169643 date=1233903897]
I havent talked to my mum in a few weeks cause my mum and dad just split and shes done some REAL bad stuff. I used to lock myself in my room to get away from her when she was drunk. But Im gonna shuddup about that now. Cause my life without mum is happy.  {woot}

Life is never easy. Alcoholism breaks up families everyday, I hope your life gets brighter from now on.  Smile
[/quote]me too and i forgave my self that second night and ever since then i neva did that again and dont plan tooo cause i cant not talk to mom fo long cause its super HARD!!!! {blink}
07-02-2009, 12:48 AM
(06-02-2009 10:58 PM)Lauren411 link Wrote:[quote author=heather link=topic=4835.msg169650#msg169650 date=1233908818]
[quote author=Naaa.(: link=topic=4835.msg169643#msg169643 date=1233903897]
I havent talked to my mum in a few weeks cause my mum and dad just split and shes done some REAL bad stuff. I used to lock myself in my room to get away from her when she was drunk. But Im gonna shuddup about that now. Cause my life without mum is happy.  {woot}

[/quote]me too and i forgave my self that second night and ever since then i neva did that again and dont plan tooo cause i cant not talk to mom fo long cause its super HARD!!!! {blink}
[/quote]
I could probably go a year without talking to my mum.. You dont know half the stuff shes done.
>_<
07-02-2009, 01:24 AM
I dunno, but i'm like Adam. I see my mum every day, and i'm happy ^^
[except school camps and stuff, but thats different]

I'm happy she's with me, as well as my daddeh Big Grin
Never fought with them, but the longest I haven't talked to them for is for like, and hour, then I got over it.

I WUBB MUMMAH :3
07-02-2009, 01:33 AM
I fight with my dad,alot.
He doesn't see my pov and he always thinks he knows everything when he doesn't. He doesn't know how hard it is. Sometimes I wonder if he even cares for my opinions or emotions.
My mom and me are like best friends,we love each other no matter one :3
SHE'S AMAZING Big GrinD

07-02-2009, 01:39 AM
same here someyea my parents got a divorce when i was three and i barely talk to my dad now cause he has a new wife which i hate and its just weird talking to him and like every time he calls all we talk about it me going to see him which i barely dont anymore but that still dont mean i dont love him which i do but not alot and like i want to see him but its weird cause its boring everytime i do and anyways he has two new step-children which i also hate so yea i love my mom and i always will cause im a mommys girl and i always have been {clap}

[Image: 8cb154957f27811e]
<br /><br />Life is like a roller-coaster,it goes up,down,and there is no telling how long its going to go up and down
07-02-2009, 01:57 AM
I'm such a Momma's girl[sorry I live in the south ;p] and yeah.
It's just like 'Wow I don't care for your opinions,cause you don't care for mine'
He treats me like I'm 4,and I'm not even being sarcastic.

fyi:It's [removed],not Someyea Wink

07-02-2009, 02:04 AM
i know thats how my dad is and when he calls me he uses the name duddle bop {blink}and it makes me so mad when he calls me that and its just hard to get along with him and sorry i was wearing a handbrace when i typed that

[Image: 8cb154957f27811e]
<br /><br />Life is like a roller-coaster,it goes up,down,and there is no telling how long its going to go up and down
07-02-2009, 02:10 AM
Handbrace? Why do you need one?
&& Oh okay ;D