Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your Favourite EP's and SP's (And Why)
18-02-2009, 03:30 AM
Re: Your Favourite EP's and SP's (And Why)
Yeah, I love the AL too.  It's cool.

Garra seriously does not look that young.  But that's the good thing about cartoons, you can say they are hot and not worry about their age, because age isn't a number when it comes to cartoons, except if it's a young child, then they can't be hot.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
26-02-2009, 09:32 AM
Hmmz.. Idk, because I like all expansions. Seasons and Bon voyage are great together! It feels so good when it starts raining when my sims are on the beach or buying souvenirs. I can almost smell the air there.

My favourite SP is probably Teen stuff.
26-02-2009, 03:41 PM
(26-02-2009 09:32 AM)Cororon link Wrote:Hmmz.. Idk, because I like all expansions. Seasons and Bon voyage are great together! It feels so good when it starts raining when my sims are on the beach or buying souvenirs. I can almost smell the air there.

My favourite SP is probably Teen stuff.

I totally know what you mean, there!

With the BV EP it's almost needed to have Seasons!  Almost :3  lol

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
28-02-2009, 06:57 AM
I like pets, because of the addition of pets duh XD
I also like Nightlife because of the ability to have people in a group so they sit on a table together and do everything together without anyone running off on their own

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008