Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pregnant sim!!!!!
10-02-2009, 11:53 PM
Re: Pregnant sim!!!!!
omg it looks like a baby and not some abnormally circle-ish growth! :DDD

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2009, 11:55 PM
XD I know right. The preggo sims looked SO unrealistic.

11-02-2009, 12:00 AM
(10-02-2009 11:23 PM)YO! who ate my cheese!@ link Wrote:you cant see the belly....  ???
oh well! either way its still a new pic!

Lol Cheese, I meant I don't think she's pregnant with Either TWINS nor TRIPLETS just one regular baby Smile

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
11-02-2009, 12:28 AM
Yeah, I don't think that they get bigger like real people if they are having multiple babies.

But that is an awesome find!

I am so glad that they are bigger this time around!  It is so much more realistic!

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
11-02-2009, 04:54 AM
I hope your right because that stomach looks bigger than the twin belly on the sims 2(i think they had one...)
maybe im just too used to the sims 2 lol

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
11-02-2009, 04:35 PM
I honestly don't think the bellies change at all because they are supposed to be surprises. The only real way we have of knowing they are having twins is if we eat cheesecake (ofb) type in a working cheat, or that is just what you are used to getting.

Ts3 belly looks way more realistic but I don't think it will expand enough to let you know as a player what they are having. I know the belly gets bigger daily but I don't think EA would give it away so easily. I hope in the hospital that you have an option to know the s3x of the baby, or if you are having twins or triplets.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
11-02-2009, 07:07 PM
Exactly, EA intended twins and triplets to be a surprise.  It would just take the excitement and wonder out of the whole thing if we knew what the sim was having.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
11-02-2009, 10:42 PM
No homo..but this is a more realistic pregnancy pic...the stomach...and the breast...its seems like the mother breasts get bigger and swollen a lil bit...makes the pregnancy situation look more real...and I wonder..do there face(nose) expands a lil bit more..I think Im  thinkn too realistic....but it would be nice to see features of pregnancy on a mother besides the belly...but yea..this is a really nice pic... {clap} {clap} {clap} {clap}

The sims...will be with me forever..for life..and for eternity....ALL MINES
11-02-2009, 11:00 PM
I love the pregnant ones hair! Its so long!  Also, woo! Perggo Pic!
12-02-2009, 05:12 PM
Nice find! at last I get to see a progo simmie! Tongue

Hey, aren't those the same sims from that pic with that couple huggling in that black and white room(with that cool phone on a coffeetable in the background)? cause it looks like them. Smile