Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pregnant sim!!!!!
12-02-2009, 09:14 PM
Re: Pregnant sim!!!!!
I think they are supposed to be a couple but I can't help but think they look related. {wacko}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2009, 09:26 PM
Maybe brother and sister?

12-02-2009, 09:34 PM
If you look at their faces, they look similar, so I think you're right, brother and sister with the looks of it. Hmm, maybe she's that single woman who's pregnant and that's why the dad's not there (if that guy is indeed not the dad, 'cause he might be, I just think he looks more like a brother). Okayy, I'm looking way into things tonight, guys. Ignore me please. Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
12-02-2009, 10:57 PM
I wonder..can they still experiance pain during their pregnacy?like a false alarm on their fourth or fifth day of pregnacy?it would be cool like the mother jus started throwin tantrums...and being mean to her friends and family...and start crying bcause she is in soo much pain..that wuld be awesome

The sims...will be with me forever..for life..and for eternity....ALL MINES
12-02-2009, 11:59 PM
Similar? LOL.  {rolleyes} you can't tell from such small pics.

They were definitely flirting in the other pic, so... Smile they can't be siblings.
13-02-2009, 02:57 AM
Hey dont they look like the keaton family out from the promo disc? they guy has the same hair do and maybe the pregnat woman is the cop who became pregnat...maybe they are a couple...im looking at my promo map thing on the side with the families..they look just like the keaton family...i want to play them when i get the game...

13-02-2009, 03:04 AM
Mhm I don't know.It looks like she is about to pop.  {lol}

13-02-2009, 03:06 AM
Yea she do look like she jus want to explode..lol..she has that look on her face like(if one of you dont hurry up and get me to the hospital D***...yea she looks pissed off)lol

13-02-2009, 07:25 PM
Cool pic!  Thanks for sharing!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
17-03-2009, 07:46 AM
Does that mean we can expect to have random and unexpected number of babies at one time without having to eat a certain type of food to get twins anymore?

so theres a random chance that we might just have one baby or two, possibly three even without having to do anything?

Because id be ready for anything they dish at me in the sims and id love to have triplets!
I know some people might think im crazy but im awesome at looking after a max of 8 people.
Your always busy and you dont have to wait for just the one person your playing to get home from work all the time, your occupied with everyone else!

but triplets and having them look all look the same and trying to tell one from the other apart haha im ready for any challenge.

It's always the quiet ones Wink