Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I got Freetime last night. What do you think of it?
21-03-2008, 05:40 PM
Erg.
(21-03-2008 01:01 PM)Munsta link Wrote:[quote author=simmy1smeeve link=topic=487.msg11031#msg11031 date=1206100821]
I'm getting Freetime today! Hooray! I'm sooo excited it seems awesome no?

Woooo! It is awesome except you might stumble upon some bugs or glitches, nothing to worry about though  Smile
[/quote]

They would get a lot more respect if they spent a little more time - and didn't give us games with a bunch of bugs.

Carpe diem.
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 04:17 AM
Re: I got Freetime last night. What do you think of it?
I got it and played it and after about 10 minutes my screen went black and the "No Signal" message came up! I don't recommend this EP for anyone unless you know what caused this problem and if you DO know why this is doing that then please tell me because I love this EP so much and I want to play it without any errors!
  :'( :'( :'(

Bow down to the mighty (and overly addictive) SIMS!
23-03-2008, 06:32 AM
I think FreeTime is okay. (The phone calls every 10 seconds can be quite annoying; from people letting you know you have a hobby / letting you know you can join their club..lol)

I think the name of the EP is ironic, where as, with "FreeTime" you get no free time lol.
  Smile

[Image: KyoRu111.bmp]
23-03-2008, 11:35 PM
That is annoying alright. My glitch is my sims can't make money now. Every day they come home and it says they made -30000 simoleons. I have to motherlode all the time. Ugh.

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
23-03-2008, 11:41 PM
I love it.
Its really fun to do all the new things.
Like the tinkering with the car.
Or winning money for making food at contests.
Its great.
24-03-2008, 03:47 PM
i personally didn't care much for freetime. actually, i didn't enjoy many of the ep's at all. i'm not negative, i just found a lot of them added things to the game i didn't bother with. in freetime, the constant phone calls, sims randomly walking in your house, and notifications are annoying. but i do LOVE the fact npc's can age with your sims. that's pretty nice.
25-03-2008, 10:02 AM
dateline= Wrote:] link=topic=487.msg20996#msg20996 date=1206370051]
i personally didn't care much for freetime. actually, i didn't enjoy many of the ep's at all. i'm not negative, i just found a lot of them added things to the game i didn't bother with. in freetime, the constant phone calls, sims randomly walking in your house, and notifications are annoying. but i do LOVE the fact npc's can age with your sims. that's pretty nice.
I agree with you somewhat. I find it soo annoying that these NPC's walk in your house because you're interested in something, or try something lol. It's ok to invite you to a club or something. But, it goes on and on all of the time! It's always a call, or a weird person showing up, or a magzine subscription offered or something. It's like FreeTime is the best and worst expansion pack wrapped up into one! My simmies can't enjoy their hobbies for someone calling them and telling them they heard they enjoy their hobbies. Why so nosy? lol

~can't wait!!!~
25-03-2008, 10:34 PM
I agree that the calls are a bit annoying, but I can bear it as long as my sims have so many more things to do and enjoy ;D
25-03-2008, 11:17 PM
[color=orange]Well I don't actually have It cause my computar crashed but it looks awsome.  Is it?  :-\
26-03-2008, 01:23 AM
i want it but i find it pointless since i'm gettin' Ts3.