Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Book Recommendations?
12-03-2009, 01:50 PM
Re: Book Recommendations?
Rainbow Six - Tom Clancy

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2009, 01:52 PM
Two Little Girls In Blue - Can't remember the author but it's really good.

It's about two girls that get kidnapped.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
12-03-2009, 11:25 PM
(12-03-2009 01:49 PM){ α m b e r } link Wrote:The Giver.
I forgot the author but even though its kinda small its a really good book. xD
and
A Step From Heaven - An Na
and if you haven't, read The Outsiders fer sure.
or just watch the movie. xD
OMG I love the Outsiders!  Favorite book
13-03-2009, 02:49 AM
haha yep its pretty good.
and if you love suspense, The Giver is amazing.
Its about the future, but you would never think of the future the way it is in the book.
its just amazing, really it is. they create a totally different world, i think its waaaaaaaaay better than harry
potter tbh, even though i never fell in love with HP like most did.

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
13-03-2009, 04:50 AM
I <3<3<3 The Giver xD

Thanks for everyone's suggestions! I'll be putting all of them on a list and hopefully read them sometime if they sound interesting enough in the description.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
13-03-2009, 05:09 AM
We're reading :
(12-03-2009 12:18 AM)[removed] [: link Wrote:To Kill a Mockingbird-Harper Lee
in class. It's AMAZING. So far.
I would defiantly recommend it :]

13-03-2009, 08:43 PM
OMG, there was this book that my class read last year. It was SOOOO GOOD!!!!  It was about a natzi girl in present day. She gets in an accident, and she dreams that she is a Jewish girl in the Halocaust!  It was freaking amazing.

I can remember what it is called though!!!  It was SO good!
13-03-2009, 10:24 PM
(13-03-2009 08:43 PM)MЯ.BЯΛD link Wrote:OMG, there was this book that my class read last year. It was SOOOO GOOD!!!!  It was about a natzi girl in present day. She gets in an accident, and she dreams that she is a Jewish girl in the Halocaust!   It was freaking amazing.

Ask your teacher from last year?  lol I know that sounds weird, but if it was a book you read in class, they might remember.

I did that, once xD  About a year after I graduated highschool, I went back and asked my english teacher about a book we had read, because I wanted to read it again, LOL!

Also, a really good book that I read at least twice a year is "The Silver Kiss" by Annette Curtis Klause; it's a bit of a romance about a girl named Zoe and a Vampire named Simon, with some very sad parts, and some very sweet ones.  And it's not too mature for younger people, there's no actual woohoo or anything like that, only a few mild swear words :3  I read it for the first time my Freshman year in highschool, and made it tradition to read it every year.  Then, after I graduated, I bought it just so I could continue to read it each year :3

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
13-03-2009, 10:32 PM
(13-03-2009 10:24 PM)MÅJIÇK link Wrote:[quote author=MЯ.BЯΛD link=topic=5152.msg183806#msg183806 date=1236973382]
OMG, there was this book that my class read last year. It was SOOOO GOOD!!!!  It was about a natzi girl in present day. She gets in an accident, and she dreams that she is a Jewish girl in the Halocaust!  It was freaking amazing.

Ask your teacher from last year?  lol I know that sounds weird, but if it was a book you read in class, they might remember.

I did that, once xD  About a year after I graduated highschool, I went back and asked my english teacher about a book we had read, because I wanted to read it again, LOL!

Also, a really good book that I read at least twice a year is "The Silver Kiss" by Annette Curtis Klause; it's a bit of a romance about a girl named Zoe and a Vampire named Simon, with some very sad parts, and some very sweet ones.  And it's not too mature for younger people, there's no actual woohoo or anything like that, only a few mild swear words :3  I read it for the first time my Freshman year in highschool, and made it tradition to read it every year.  Then, after I graduated, I bought it just so I could continue to read it each year :3
[/quote]
Wow you're obsessed lol

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
14-03-2009, 03:50 PM
Sounds, interesting XD

Dont think I  would be interested though.