Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What one thing do you want the most?
16-03-2008, 05:32 PM
Re: What one thing do you want the most?
Ah, that would be it. The desktop was stupid.. And the new computer is waaay pwnsome.
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2008, 05:36 PM
Hmm... what one thing I want the MOST is hard to decide, but out of all the new things I want for Sims 3 I want to come to school and work with my sims! I only bought Sims 2 University because I thought it would let you come to school with your sims but I was disappointed when I discovered you still can't... :-[
16-03-2008, 05:44 PM
Eh, I have no need to follow sims to school/work...

School, at least, is pretty boring.

What /would/ be kind of cool would be if sims had lunch breaks for work, or, for school children, they came out of the rabbit hole for a little bit during school for lunch.
16-03-2008, 05:53 PM
Yea that's a good idea! They can come home for their lunch and go back to school! Hehe, excellent ideas!

Coming Soon...
16-03-2008, 05:54 PM
(16-03-2008 05:53 PM)Munsta link Wrote:Yea that's a good idea! They can come home for their lunch and go back to school! Hehe, excellent ideas!
Yah and also it would be cool if sims had early release days! I love those  Big Grin
16-03-2008, 05:56 PM
Yeah! Instead of getting let out of school at the same time everyday just makes it boring!

Coming Soon...
16-03-2008, 07:01 PM
School and work will probably be boring and it's a great time to play your other sims.

I’ll have something creative here you’ll see..
16-03-2008, 07:08 PM
i wouldn't really want to go to school with the kids...but having special projects brought home would be kinda cool...it would be nice if i could work on something like a science project with the kids, instead of just reading that they won a prize

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
16-03-2008, 07:10 PM
(16-03-2008 07:08 PM)holisox link Wrote:i wouldn't really want to go to school with the kids...but having special projects brought home would be kinda cool...it would be nice if i could work on something like a science project with the kids, instead of just reading that they won a prize
Well yeah that would be cool.
Like their skill shows on their work. Let's say your sims had really low skill their work would be sloppy. And skill should also affect homework too. In real life just doing homework a few times doesn't get you an A+  :-\
16-03-2008, 07:16 PM
(16-03-2008 07:10 PM)simmy1smeeve link Wrote:[quote author=holisox link=topic=54.msg845#msg845 date=1205690917]
i wouldn't really want to go to school with the kids...but having special projects brought home would be kinda cool...it would be nice if i could work on something like a science project with the kids, instead of just reading that they won a prize
Well yeah that would be cool.
Like their skill shows on their work. Let's say your sims had really low skill their work would be sloppy. And skill should also affect homework too. In real life just doing homework a few times doesn't get you an A+  :-\
[/quote]

Yeah, you don't always do homework in a notebook either. The Mags talk about bringing home things to do from work, so I would imagine it would be the same for school.

I’ll have something creative here you’ll see..