Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you do when you're hyper?!?!
02-04-2009, 09:16 PM
Re: What do you do when you're hyper?!?!
I pace the house, and dance like an idiot to music on my computer.  Can't jump on the bed, it's old and would not survive xD

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2009, 09:23 PM
Haha, I pace around the house, too. XD When I'm home alone at my mom's house, I just wander around the downstairs for ages.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
02-04-2009, 09:25 PM
The other day I was hyper at school and was talking alot  and really loud it was breaktime,but I guess I was being annoying and my teacher from across the room said Justin can you please shut up! I didn't speak a word the rest of day except at lunch.
02-04-2009, 09:56 PM
I've done that, and then THAT would piddle off my teachers e.e lol

03-04-2009, 02:54 AM
I usually don't get hyper, but when I do, its not pretty lol. I never do anything that gets me in trouble, but I'll talk a lot and be on the edge xD I'm just louder and can be heard more clearly Tongue

I am also known to dance lol

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
03-04-2009, 02:59 AM
I also have a tendency to talk to myself >_>  Tell myself jokes, remember funny memories, etc., etc.

I'm pathetic and have no friends ;_;

03-04-2009, 07:07 AM
i usaly go off topic and talk wrong

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

03-04-2009, 12:33 PM
I start talking to myself when I get hyper, too. Or start talking to the computer, if I'm hyper while on the computer.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
03-04-2009, 03:45 PM
Cassie hyper? No...

{rolleyes}

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
03-04-2009, 04:16 PM
I always thought I came off a very calm, cool and collected person, no?

You know what, though... I get hyper over the most stupidest things, like, I got hyper when Loliver became canon. I got hyper when the ice cream van came round last night. Is that normal?

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]