Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Britney Spears?
22-03-2008, 05:40 AM
Re: Britney Spears?
I think people should leave her alone. And Jamie Lynn.

Brand New && Just Surrender = <3333
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 04:56 PM
I used to think she was crazy until I found out that one guy was making her take drugs and stuff. He's such a loser. I hope she gets better soon.

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
23-03-2008, 04:59 PM
Personally, I think Britney Spears and Jamie Lynn Spears are wack. Teen pregnancy? Weird stuff? WACKO.
23-03-2008, 05:04 PM
I don't really like her music or anything, but I do feel kinda sorry for her.

- //ƒЯε@κziiLLa\\ -

[Image: 2yo9xci.jpg]
23-03-2008, 05:45 PM
The thing is, everyday people suffer from depression and alcohol problems, but because we aren't famous no one cares.  Put a singer or actor/actress to the same problems, and suddenly you see it everywhere. Same thing for Lindsey Lohan, and countless others.

And seriously, Jamie Lynn is 16 and pregnant. SO?!  There are tons of 16 year olds out there who are pregnant, and the pap are all "she'll never make it, her life is over!"  ... DUDE! Her sis is freaking Britney Spears, the girl has made millians of dollars On her OWN with Zoe 101 and much more. I think she has a better shot than any typical teen. Just because she's having a kid does not mean her life is over. Sheesh.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
23-03-2008, 05:49 PM
(23-03-2008 05:45 PM)Majick link Wrote:The thing is, everyday people suffer from depression and alcohol problems, but because we aren't famous no one cares.  Put a singer or actor/actress to the same problems, and suddenly you see it everywhere. Same thing for Lindsey Lohan, and countless others.

And seriously, Jamie Lynn is 16 and pregnant. SO?!  There are tons of 16 year olds out there who are pregnant, and the pap are all "she'll never make it, her life is over!"  ... DUDE! Her sis is freaking Britney Spears, the girl has made millians of dollars On her OWN with Zoe 101 and much more. I think she has a better shot than any typical teen. Just because she's having a kid does not mean her life is over. Sheesh.

Thank you! My mom had me when she was 17.. one year older then Jamie Lynn. Her life wasn't over! It was a new beginning. =]

Brand New && Just Surrender = <3333
23-03-2008, 05:53 PM
Exactly!

Thing is, yeah, teens shouldn't be TRYING to have babies, but if it happens ... oh well! What're we gonna do? HELP THEM. Don't shut them out because they made a mistake, help them keep their lives together.

My ex's sister had her daughter at 16 (two weeks after her 16th birthday actually) and she still managed to make it through highschool and is working very hard to try and find a job that will help make her life better still. Her daughter is ten now.  My other friend had her daughter at 16, she's doing nightschool to get her GED and still plans to go to college!

The pap are wrong if they think being knocked up at 16 means your life is over, especially for a celeb!!

Okay, yeah, majority of teen moms don't get far with their lives, but we shouldn't treat everyone like that.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
23-03-2008, 07:56 PM
(23-03-2008 05:45 PM)Majick link Wrote:The thing is, everyday people suffer from depression and alcohol problems, but because we aren't famous no one cares.  Put a singer or actor/actress to the same problems, and suddenly you see it everywhere. Same thing for Lindsey Lohan, and countless others.

I completely agree....these things happen to regular (non-famous) people everyday. I don't see People Magazine putting my next door neighbor's kid (hypothetical) on their next issue's cover. People need to relax and stop acting as if they've never seen this happen before. As if Jamie Lynn was the first 16 year old to ever get pregnant. I mean Oprah got pregnant at 13 and Monica (the singer) at 12 people get over it.  Just because it's B. Spears younger sister...we must go crazy? I mean what's the deal with society? Learn from their mistakes and move past it. She'll never make it through if people constantly bash and taunt her for one mistake. And B.Spears ROCKS!!!
23-03-2008, 09:00 PM
(23-03-2008 07:56 PM)GameGirl1561 link Wrote:[quote author=Majick link=topic=551.msg19010#msg19010 date=1206290741]
The thing is, everyday people suffer from depression and alcohol problems, but because we aren't famous no one cares.  Put a singer or actor/actress to the same problems, and suddenly you see it everywhere. Same thing for Lindsey Lohan, and countless others.

I completely agree....these things happen to regular (non-famous) people everyday. I don't see People Magazine putting my next door neighbor's kid (hypothetical) on their next issue's cover. People need to relax and stop acting as if they've never seen this happen before. As if Jamie Lynn was the first 16 year old to ever get pregnant. I mean Oprah got pregnant at 13 and Monica (the singer) at 12 people get over it.  Just because it's B. Spears younger sister...we must go crazy? I mean what's the deal with society? Learn from their mistakes and move past it. She'll never make it through if people constantly bash and taunt her for one mistake. And B.Spears ROCKS!!!
[/quote]

Well said. Since when does being pregnant mean your life is over? It's certainly going to change, yeah, but so what? Jamie Lynn will survive just fine, as have many other girls in her position who have far less resources at their disposal. The press needs to back the hell off and leave the Spears girls alone. They're not helping matters in the slightest.  >Sad
23-03-2008, 09:01 PM
I still like her. I think she should be left alone