Re: Britney Spears?
Me too

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 12:05 AM
She is a normal person like everybody else. But she sings, and she is seen on TV. I was a huge fan back in the day. And i still am now, I love her 2 new songs :
Gimme More
Piece of Me

From her new album Blackout.
But i prefer Lindsay Lohan

x

[Image: PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?MemberId=2227108219&am...7184626660]
24-03-2008, 12:08 AM
(23-03-2008 05:49 PM)Nicki with an I'! link Wrote:[quote author=Majick link=topic=551.msg19010#msg19010 date=1206290741]
The thing is, everyday people suffer from depression and alcohol problems, but because we aren't famous no one cares.  Put a singer or actor/actress to the same problems, and suddenly you see it everywhere. Same thing for Lindsey Lohan, and countless others.

And seriously, Jamie Lynn is 16 and pregnant. SO?!  There are tons of 16 year olds out there who are pregnant, and the pap are all "she'll never make it, her life is over!"  ... DUDE! Her sis is freaking Britney Spears, the girl has made millians of dollars On her OWN with Zoe 101 and much more. I think she has a better shot than any typical teen. Just because she's having a kid does not mean her life is over. Sheesh.

Thank you! My mom had me when she was 17.. one year older then Jamie Lynn. Her life wasn't over! It was a new beginning. =]
[/quote]

Perfectly put, you two. Three cheers! Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
24-03-2008, 12:27 AM
Musically-wise I'm not a fan; never been, never will be... She's just not my style.

However, I wish the media would left her alone and stop spreading new rumours everyday. Every person makes mistakes; and then good things. Most people focus on the bad things that mark a person.
I just think that becoming so famous wasn't something she could handle from the beggining, therefore depression and other major problems ensured.

I don't think she's a bad person. I think she's been put under pressure, too much pressure for such a young lady to deal with. I'd be depressed as well.
24-03-2008, 12:33 AM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2008 03:09 PM by bambigoddess.)
The glory of stardom has its downsides.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
24-03-2008, 12:42 AM
(24-03-2008 12:33 AM)BambiGoddess link Wrote:The glory of stardom has its downsides.
Well, yeah, and rightfully so. If being a celebrity was to be a piece of cake, it would be kind of unfair to us, the common of mortals, that they'd lead a flawless lifestyle. Nonetheless, I'd NEVER wish to be famous. I like having my personal space, thank you.
24-03-2008, 04:21 AM
Well... She has kind of messed up. She should go to rehab, and actually stay there.
As Chris Crocker would say: LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!  >Sad

[Image: paramoresims.jpg]
<br />This heart it beats, beats for only you.<br />Paramore are coming to Ireland, and I can't go. Sad!
24-03-2008, 04:23 AM
they just need to leave her alone.
that seems like that would be the best thing for her right now.
i think it's the pressure and fame was what destroyed her.
she creates great pop music, she just has some issues.
24-03-2008, 05:07 AM
I like a few of her songs....my favorite is, Overprotected. It's really nice Smile

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
24-03-2008, 08:06 PM
Wow,so many replies.. and i thought people hated her o.o; but yeah, i know a girl who got knocked up at age of 10 or 11 i forget which age she said, but yeah i had classes with her last year and she's a cheerleader,so it's not like your life is over. the papas got issues ;D.