[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
20-04-2008, 06:20 PM
Re: Britney Spears?
(18-04-2008 08:20 PM)Cassie the Green One link Wrote:Are you referring to the video where she is 'stoned'? I saw that... it was quite sad. Sad

And I agree with you completely about Britney, but she is getting her act together, and thats all that matters at the moment. Smile

Haha, yea. You know, I'm never clear on what I can and can't say. Its funny because I'm concerned about what I type on here, but out in public I constantly forget that I'm around children and something awful will slip!
20-04-2008, 06:23 PM
(21-03-2008 02:55 AM)Pixie link Wrote:So what do people of Britney Spears?? i think she need help&&can do better.
I love her song Piece of Me.Tongue
I think she needs help and can't do better.
I hate her song Piece of Me.
And I'm not kidding. I think Britney and Jamie Lynn are total wackos.
20-04-2008, 08:04 PM
LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE! SHE'S A HUMAN! SHE'S A HUMAN BEING! Tongue I'm such a dork.

Em
20-04-2008, 10:14 PM
Chris Crocker... wow, he brought me baskets of laughter! Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
20-04-2008, 10:15 PM
lol

He has that one vid called like "BEST VID EVER!" where it was only like 5 seconds long! I faved it! Tongue

Em
21-04-2008, 02:35 PM
I have to say...Jamie Lynn deserves more props than Britney. Sure, she made a mistake, but she's handling it rather maturely. Which is more than I can say for Britney.

They're both not the best role models, but they're people. And every person has made at least one big mistake in their life. Can you imagine if all of your mistakes were broadcasted to the entire world? It must be ultimately humiliating! It's no wonder a lot of celebs crack.

Granted, a lot of them don't. But as I said in another thread, each person handles things differently. They may not handle it the right way, but hey, hopefully they'll learn from their mistakes.

Anyway...

21-04-2008, 06:38 PM
Isn't Jamie Lynn having the baby in about 2 or 3 months? Well, I hope she taked good care of it. I agree, she's seems to have handled the situation fairly maturely - much better than Britney would have. But selling her story to that magazine? Eh, no... that was not a good move. No Sir-ree. *shakes head - we need a shaking head smiley, sort of dissaproving*

21-04-2008, 07:55 PM
Well, of course it wasn't. But she is just a kid after all. But her mom's behind her, and it seems she has a pretty decent head on her shoulders. So I'm hoping everything will be alright.

21-04-2008, 08:49 PM
As long as she stays as mature as she is, I'm sure she will be a great mum. But how is Casey dealing with this? He's going to be taking up the father role, right? He better not go and run off..