Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Britney Spears?
21-04-2008, 08:58 PM
Re: Britney Spears?
Eh, well...I don't hear much about him, but I don't see him in many pictures, either... :Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2008, 09:12 PM
No, me either... I only see him about before she got pregnant. Please don't go and do a runner, Aldridge... I know the kid will have plenty money, but it's not always about that.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
22-04-2008, 01:32 AM
Either way, I'm pretty sure JL can handle it.

Now if it were Britney, that'd be a different story...

Oh, hey...it was at one time. Now how did that turn out again? :Smile

Thank goodness Britney didn't get pregnant at 16...

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
08-06-2008, 08:32 PM
I'm a HUGE Britney Spears fan, I have all 5 of her albums and some of her EPs! I just love the girl but I know 2007 was a bad year for her and early in 2008 she did start off a little rusty but I know for sure that now, she is trying to make that comeback that we've been all waiting for since 2005 and now I think I can finally say that we are going to get one because she is shaping up and turning her life around she her family and her fans! So just pray for her! Oh yeah, Jive said that there is going to be a 6th out for late 2008 and she's back with her old manager Larry Rudolph and she's in the gym working out like crazy!  {clap}

[Image: womapromo21.gif]
<br /><br />(Download Britney Spears New Single &quot;Womanizer&quot; on iTunes October 7th)<br />You Say I'm Crazy, I Got Your Crazy. Your Nothing But A Womanizer<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; *Created By A BreatheHeavyer*