Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone else going CRAZY with anticipation?
15-05-2009, 10:45 PM
Re: Anyone else going CRAZY with anticipation?
Mike is so brave.  {clap}
As Australian's have in the past, had to wait for up to 2 weeks for Sims, I know how you feel.
We have been luckier with recent EP's.
I am starting to wish the days away, but I have a lot to keep me busy, so it sometimes it escapes my mind for a few hours.  Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2009, 02:32 AM
(15-05-2009 10:45 PM)heather link Wrote:Mike is so brave.  {clap}
As Australian's have in the past, had to wait for up to 2 weeks for Sims, I know how you feel.
We have been luckier with recent EP's.
I am starting to wish the days away, but I have a lot to keep me busy, so it sometimes it escapes my mind for a few hours.  Big Grin

Same ,but I am get alot more excited as the days go by. Although when ever I get a new game I always wonder what everyone else is doing with it and this is already happening with the sims 3 and I haven't even got it yet! I will just be happy and excited when I get it. Arrrggghh the anticipation. 

[center][Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]
[/center]
16-05-2009, 02:54 AM
I already put in for me to have some days off from work so I can play with the game. All this new information that keeps coming, is giving me whiplash.  {blink} {lol}

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
16-05-2009, 03:13 AM
(16-05-2009 02:54 AM)Scene23 link Wrote:I already put in for me to have some days off from work so I can play with the game. All this new information that keeps coming, is giving me whiplash.  {blink} {lol}

So did I, I took off June 2nd from work. I'm really not as excited as I thought i'd be until I look at new screenies or vids or read an interesting article. I'm still having fun, but still anxious for the 26th to get here hehe. Plus I miss my bf  {no}

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
16-05-2009, 10:31 AM
I think to pass the time i'll start writing books again... or drawing... or something?

[Image: i5bT.gif]
[Image: Cbce.gif]
[Image: uq97.gif]
[Image: MPEl.gif]
[Image: h8Qr.gif]
[Image: I8Jh.gif]
[Image: DmK0.gif]
<br />TV Tropes will ruin your life and vocabulary
16-05-2009, 10:58 AM
Unfortunately, the closer it gets my anticipation will drastically increase...and I will be more and more of a social misfit each day, searching for reviews from many gaming websites and magazines.  Then I would start making people with traits just to feed my craving, then it wouldn't help, I would get bored, and throw out that paper, because nothing would be like TS3.  I am hoping that strategy guide comes out as scheduled here, so the days will pass faster for me (though that strategy guide wouldn't last me a day, because I would read the whole thing 2 times a day).  I plan on sleeping on June 1st, but I would be too excited to sleep too, and would have to force myself to sleep by watching something on my computer that I like, but then would get tired while enjoying it.  I plan on saving my energy for a possible all-nighter on June 2nd.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
17-05-2009, 06:18 AM
I love reading but I doubt I can nor will read the stradegy guide in one day. I may torture myself and read it ever so slowly ??? The simsocial game is sort of helping me because your sim goes to "sleep" for over 3 hours so you have no choice but not to beat the game. It does however pass the time.....

Can't wait! Can't wait! Now I'm pissed, my laptop battery died.....well, at least I hope it's the battery, it's only 4 months old!

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!