Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help
15-05-2009, 09:32 PM
Re: Help
LoL Jeremiah xD

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2009, 09:45 PM
ROFL XD That is so Mike.

We had that same storm! So, naturally, my cousin & I went out in it. Then I locked him the the shed & went inside. Twas a fun time.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
15-05-2009, 09:49 PM
LMFAO! I remember I locked my cousin in my room in the dark, and she was screaming her head off, that was a fun time! XD

Coming Soon...
15-05-2009, 10:06 PM
LOL; you big meanie you. XD

I left him there for like an hour... he was crying when my mum found him and let him in. He's 14. 'Nuff said folks. Wimp.

Now that I think about it though... if I was left in a shed alone in thunder and lightning and not knowing when I'd get out, I'd be a teeeency bit scared. {whistle}

15-05-2009, 10:08 PM
LOL. I've been locked my friends loft before, LOLOL! XD

I hate the sense of being trapped, I think I have a fear of it.

Coming Soon...
15-05-2009, 10:16 PM
You guys are so mean XD then again I am too xD
I once locked my sister in the balcony.. in the SUMMER. I forgot I did, went had lunch came back and remembered she was there

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
15-05-2009, 10:19 PM
LOL WE'RE ALL SO CRUEL. I SAVOUR IT. XD

15-05-2009, 10:22 PM
LOL! Oh my god, funny story about balconies actually.

We were on holiday one time, I think I was about 10...and I had to share a room with my parents >_>

We were on the like 8th floor or something, so then my mum was going for a shower, and my dad was going for a shave and then a shower, so my mum told me to stay away from the balcony. Being the rebel that I was, I did the opposite and went on the balcony, I slid the door closed. Turns out when it closed, it locked, so I was standing on the 8th floor of a hotel, on the smallest balcony possible. I was crapping myself. XD

Coming Soon...
16-05-2009, 02:55 AM
I used to climb up onto my Aunt's balcony, because her apartment was only on the second floor.  One day I had locked the front door but forgot the key, so I climb up the balcony to go in the sliding door.  Turns out, she locked that (for the first time, like, ever!) and I was like damn it!  I was stuck up on the balcony crying for like an hour, because NORMALLY I could get down, but I had been swimming so I was soaking wet and I had almost fallen off once already, so I was freaking out.

Some neighbor kids came by and saw me, they got their parents, who went to get the apartment key from my Aunt who was still at the pool to get me down x.x

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
16-05-2009, 11:44 AM
Aww...That must have sucked! Sad

Coming Soon...