Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pregnant sims 3
27-03-2008, 08:47 PM
Re: Pregnant sims 3
Yea, I've tried doing that. But it never worked for me. One time I restarted the game like four times...still twins. Although they did change the s3x, if I remember correctly.

I don't hate twins so much, once I get over the initial shock I like them. However triplets...definitely not. I think EA will realize that triplet would be too much of a hassle, maybe even a game killer for some people. I know in the next game, I might just let the neighborhood take care of them for a while.
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2008, 09:02 PM
Well, there'll make triplets incredibly rare so most people won't even get them until cheats come along. I've looked after quads in the game before, so I think I could handle triplets! But then again, TS3 is going to me much more complex so I might find it way more difficult. And I can't believe you restarted your game four times and still got twins! You're so lucky (in my opinion)! You defeat the odds lol! ;D

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
27-03-2008, 09:11 PM
Even though I don't consider getting twins so often lucky (25 or more % of the time), I would say I've been lucky with the game. I haven't had any bugs at all in my Sims experience.

Of course I have had stupid glitches...but nothing life ruining like some simmers tell of.
27-03-2008, 09:27 PM
(27-03-2008 05:38 AM)zenia77 link Wrote:i just wonder how they are gonna look all preggo and stuff lol i just cant wait
I hope the mom (and dads if aliens are still in the game) stomachs are bigger, and that there pregant for more days. Big Grin
27-03-2008, 09:31 PM
(27-03-2008 09:11 PM)dejadejavu link Wrote:Even though I don't consider getting twins so often lucky (25 or more % of the time), I would say I've been lucky with the game. I haven't had any bugs at all in my Sims experience.

Of course I have had stupid glitches...but nothing life ruining like some simmers tell of.

Me either. I've never had anything in my game that seriously affects gameplay. Well except maybe once, my Sims kept making meals, and whenever they tried to grab a plate, the meal would disapear lol. Luckily, I'm very organised and I place all my hacks and mods into a subfolder in my downloads folder, so it didn't take too long to sort through them and work out which one it was causing the problem. I can't remember what it was now though.

27-03-2008, 09:45 PM
(27-03-2008 09:27 PM)*Eternal Memory* link Wrote:[quote author=zenia77 link=topic=606.msg24022#msg24022 date=1206592701]
i just wonder how they are gonna look all preggo and stuff lol i just cant wait
I hope the mom (and dads if aliens are still in the game) stomachs are bigger, and that there pregant for more days. Big Grin
[/quote]

I think that's what everyone's hoping for Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
27-03-2008, 10:39 PM
I think it would be sweet if the sims' stomach was bigger depending on how many kids she was having. Even though I don't like twins (as you all know), it would be nice to know beforehand. It would also be funny to watch my look of horror as I saw the bigger stomach size...as I realized it was my fate to have a bunch of miserably busy sim days ahead.
27-03-2008, 10:42 PM
Using cheats, I made a sim have 6 kids in one day [for an experiment]. this nearly killed my sims, and me. I have no wish for more than twins.  Big Grin
27-03-2008, 10:43 PM
(27-03-2008 10:39 PM)dejadejavu link Wrote:I think it would be sweet if the sims' stomach was bigger depending on how many kids she was having. Even though I don't like twins (as you all know), it would be nice to know beforehand. It would also be funny to watch my look of horror as I saw the bigger stomach size...as I realized it was my fate to have a bunch of miserably busy sim days ahead.

I'd like different stomach sizes too! If they did put triplets in (I'm starting to sound a little obsessed, aren't I?), how big woud the stomach be lol? :o And it's going to be funny when a fat Sim gets pregnant, because we're not going to be able to even see she's pregnant!

27-03-2008, 10:45 PM
Oh, trust me, you can see Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD