Login:
or Register

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Sims 3 leaked
23-05-2009, 03:27 PM
Re: The Sims 3 leaked
I'll argue against things that are rude and ignorant.

Again, it's NOT not supporting the game, it's not supporting EA. There's a difference. Let's just call it what it is, go home, and stop caring that people are doing something illegal which has no earthly effect on other people.
23-05-2009, 03:36 PM
(23-05-2009 03:27 PM)Postito link Wrote:I'll argue against things that are rude and ignorant.

Well, to be honest, there is no real point in arguing...It won't solve anything.

Coming Soon...
23-05-2009, 04:43 PM
If I download it, it will only be CAS that I play.  REason?  I dont have an apple compatible comp, and no apple store near me.  This is my demo. That is it.
23-05-2009, 04:49 PM
Alright, in hopes of preventing any arguments on the forums, I've locked this thread.

First of all, talking about pirating games on the forums is against the rules. Anyone who has said they will/are/have could find themselves in trouble because it goes against our rules. Pirating games is illegal and we don't want to have any troubles around it.

Secondly, everyone has their own opinions. We all love opinions. However, please try to keep opinions friendly. I know that some topics can really hit home at times, but remember, it is only a forum.

If you get so frustrated with a topic or a member, just leave the topic/ignore the member, and come back to the problem later.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Thanks,
Bat

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Thread Closed