• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Last Day Of School
21-05-2009, 12:20 AM
Re: Last Day Of School
I still think they look stupid x]

Quote this message in a reply
21-05-2009, 06:12 AM
How can you hate hummers? :O They are effing awesome!

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
21-05-2009, 07:02 PM
(21-05-2009 06:12 AM)Ahmedkins™ link Wrote:How can you hate hummers? :O They are effing awesome!
It's a big box that you ride in.

21-05-2009, 07:40 PM
They are bad for the environment also, but I do like hummer limo's
21-05-2009, 08:41 PM
Hummer limos lol

Mkay, I'm kinda complicated.So like, I'm still in high school (Even though the stupid school denies DMV proof of enrollment to me >____>) but I'm in college full time throughout this year (junior year) and next year. The last highschool I truely went to was in CO, and I left when I was a sophomore and that was a really sad day. I consider that my last day of high school (and none of the crappy 3 months I spent at a high school here).

And so I will never have a prom, high school graduation (I refuse to go), none of that. So, was I sad? Except when I left CO lol. And then I want to say that the last day of college will be bittersweet, but I highly doubt that'll be the last time I go back to college Tongue

So, I hope you could follow that xD

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
21-05-2009, 08:46 PM
Wait.  I get the whole in college AND in high school ... But, you said you're in High School ... but your last day was during sophomore year?  o__O

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
21-05-2009, 09:39 PM
Do you do duel enrollment like you go to high school and college to earn both high school and college credits.?
21-05-2009, 09:40 PM
Are you taking AP classes Phoebe? o_O

22-05-2009, 04:05 PM
(21-05-2009 08:46 PM)Jenipurr ♥ link Wrote:Wait.  I get the whole in college AND in high school ... But, you said you're in High School ... but your last day was during sophomore year?  o__O

I may be a junior in high school, but it doesn't mean I go there lol.

(21-05-2009 09:39 PM)z_zJustinz_z link Wrote:Do you do duel enrollment like you go to high school and college to earn both high school and college credits.?

No, only college, but I still earn both credits

(21-05-2009 09:40 PM)sommie &amp;&amp;; jacob black link Wrote:Are you taking AP classes Phoebe? o_O

Nope, never taken 1 in my life. Besides, they aren't all cracked up to be anyways. Your lucky if college accepts the credit you earn and they still make you take the college course of that class AND the level of work is still completely different (as I've heard and seen from observation o_o). But if I had to stay at crap school, I would have been in all AP classes since there wasn't any other challenging courses out there... besides AP.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]