Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Faster than the speed of light.
25-05-2009, 12:16 AM
Re: Faster than the speed of light.
I wish you tons of luck on your trip! I hope you get there safely and everything goes well <3

You'll be missed here until you get back, then we'll pounce on you when you get back xD

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2009, 02:18 AM
wow
sounds exciting
have a very good trip!
we will miss u in da forums?
25-05-2009, 07:53 PM
The drive here was a lot of fun, even if a little stressing (lots of idiot drivers out there) but was definitely worth it Smile  I'm looking forward to the drive back, tbh.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
25-05-2009, 10:42 PM
Haha, ROAD TRIPP!!  {woot}
25-05-2009, 10:49 PM
(25-05-2009 07:53 PM)Jenipurr ♥ link Wrote:The drive here was a lot of fun, even if a little stressing (lots of idiot drivers out there) but was definitely worth it Smile  I'm looking forward to the drive back, tbh.

Awesome, are you there for a visit? :o

Anywhoo, Good Luck Jen <3

Coming Soon...
25-05-2009, 11:35 PM
No, we're moving back out there.  Which we've always planned to do, just ... we'd hoped to be going back out there with more money and having had accomplished something more.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie