Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Official Spazzing Thread!
01-06-2009, 08:02 PM
Re: Official Spazzing Thread!
(01-06-2009 05:29 PM)sommie &&; jacob black link Wrote:Someone had a little too much sugar *points to Miss Cassie* xD

No... {blush}

(01-06-2009 05:08 PM)B-rad The Fanatic! link Wrote:Go Cassie!

I have been in love with Sims since I was 6 years old!  My Older Brother got it, and I used to watch intently!  When we got the Sims 2, I could play it!  I was very excited!  I slowly became better with it, and my love for it grew!  I found Snooty Sims, and found out about Sims 3!  You could not BELIEVE my excitement!  I joined the Snooty Forum, and made a few noob topics lol.  Thing was, the members there were not very welcoming, or even nice.  My introduction thread sunk down with no replies!  After a while, I looked at the Sims 3 Sites, and found this wonderful place!!  I made friends right away.  Some left, some were banned.  I have made some of the best friends I have ever had here!!  All of this based around Sims!  I live in a small town.  I konw one person who plays Sim, but she is a snotty person! Here, everyone plays sims, and I get along with everyone!  This has been a great journey, but it is not over yet!  This is only the start!  We will all die when we get the Sims 3!  And then, the excitment will start all over, fresh, with the first expansion pack!  It is a lnever ending cycle, and I have the best people to share it with Smile

Woo, that was fun!  I should be a motivational speaker XD

Also, even thought I am not getting the game on release, I will share with the excitment!  Seeing everyone's creations will be great!!  I seriously can't wait!

WOOT. I love speeches like that. Big Grin
I think me and Brad are possibly some of the most excited right now. Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2009, 08:30 PM
AHHHHHHHHH {!} {!} {!}  {party}  {smilepile} {serenade} {detective} {band} {band} {band} {beer} {horn} ***jumps around the room***

Its almost here. My friends keep telling me to shutup about the sims 3 meaning my anti-socialness that the sims brings with it is comming  My friend wants to come over to play it becaus eher computer can't run it but i almost growled at her. I can't wait!!!!. i remember when the sims 2 was about to be released and hearing rumours started up about the sims 3.. I actually am going insane with anticipation. I tried to decide what m yfirst sim would look like and be named but i got to excited so i have to let it just happen. The day i joined these forums and read through the threads i immediately became more obbsessed and excited then i ever was. WOOTT!!!! only a few more hours{party}.

[Image: T1hp.gif]
<br />[Image: 0tj3.gif]
<br />^^^^click us^^^^
01-06-2009, 08:35 PM
We truly have been waiting...some of us since March! I know that's when I got here...Ahhhhhhh I'm so excited! (even though I did play the *cough* naughty version earlierSad YAY FOR US!!! Going to pick up my game tommorow at gamestop- my stupid boss scheduled me anywaySad

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
01-06-2009, 08:36 PM
LOL! HAHA, YAAYYYYYY! {woot} {woot}

Shame that lots of people aren't as excited as they were. Sad Oh well, for those of us that are, let the party BEGIN!!! XD

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
01-06-2009, 08:45 PM
The Sims 3 Allnighter Thread!
Hey guys, I know a few of you were going to stay up all night so I thought I'd start a thread. We can chat here as well as share our personal instant messengers for everyone to chat with us instantly! I'm afraid i'll pop in and chat for a few but I'm not going to be online after 8pm- but, carry on carry on! How later will YOU stay up? {clap} {woot}

Feel free to IM on msn: racheljay1985@hotmail.com
                        yahooYIM: racheljay1985
                        or AIM: brwnshugga19

What's yours?

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
01-06-2009, 09:03 PM
dateline= Wrote:link=topic=6332.msg245639#msg245639 date=1243882978]

[quote author=B-rad The Fanatic! link=topic=6332.msg245601#msg245601 date=1243872526]
Go Cassie!

I have been in love with Sims since I was 6 years old!  My Older Brother got it, and I used to watch intently!  When we got the Sims 2, I could play it!  I was very excited!  I slowly became better with it, and my love for it grew!  I found Snooty Sims, and found out about Sims 3!  You could not BELIEVE my excitement!  I joined the Snooty Forum, and made a few noob topics lol.  Thing was, the members there were not very welcoming, or even nice.  My introduction thread sunk down with no replies!  After a while, I looked at the Sims 3 Sites, and found this wonderful place!!  I made friends right away.  Some left, some were banned.  I have made some of the best friends I have ever had here!!  All of this based around Sims!  I live in a small town.  I konw one person who plays Sim, but she is a snotty person! Here, everyone plays sims, and I get along with everyone!  This has been a great journey, but it is not over yet!  This is only the start!  We will all die when we get the Sims 3!  And then, the excitment will start all over, fresh, with the first expansion pack!  It is a lnever ending cycle, and I have the best people to share it with Smile

Woo, that was fun!  I should be a motivational speaker XD

Also, even thought I am not getting the game on release, I will share with the excitment!  Seeing everyone's creations will be great!!  I seriously can't wait!

WOOT. I love speeches like that. Big Grin
I think me and Brad are possibly some of the most excited right now. Tongue
[/quote]

Well, I meant it!!

Cassie, get on MSn and SPAZZ WITH MAH!!!!

I am seriously dieing for this game!
01-06-2009, 09:05 PM
Re: The Sims 3 Allnighter Thread!
I am going to be on for a LONG time!!

Jeremiah, Bambi, Phoebe, [removed].  WE NEED OUR ALL NIGHT GROUP!!!

I am staying up til at least 4:00 AM
01-06-2009, 09:14 PM
Lol, I'm gonna go to sleep.
Time goes by faster that way Wink.
01-06-2009, 09:18 PM
im going to sleep ...maybe if i can..... but i want to be able to pull anall nighter when i can actually play the game

[Image: T1hp.gif]
<br />[Image: 0tj3.gif]
<br />^^^^click us^^^^
01-06-2009, 09:20 PM
I have school in the morning, so I have to sleep. But I might be on both AIM or MSN.

Both my usernames are the same: Brandon639@me.com (Yes for AIM you have to add the entire email)

Feel free to message me. My AIM will more than likely go to my phone, so expect a slower response. Smile