Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is Joe there?
29-06-2009, 01:32 AM
Re: Is Joe there?
well we have your Avi to look at while we create him (I've remade pleasantview through pictures)  Wink

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
30-06-2009, 04:03 AM
Where will I be able to download Joe when that person said who was going to make one gets it done? I' am kinda wondering how will he look like on The Sims 3 game.  Smile
03-07-2009, 10:39 PM
Ack, I'm sorry. Ever since school started again, I've been in like chaos when it comes it my schedule since I was working (which luckily I haven't been kept on for the entire term so now I have two free days to work on my classes). But now that I have no more work for the rest of the term, I'm taking a break from my online class and going into CAS as I type this. When I'm done, I'll post a link for him and it'll be on TS3. And I've practically lived on TS2, so it shouldn't be too hard Wink

EDIT: Okay, I finished making him the best I could. Be aware that due to the pudding faces, his features aren't as defined as they should be, but I tried. And now looking at him, his hair could be a little darker. But I saved him in the Sim Bin so if you need me to do any drastic overhauls, you can give me a picture from TS2 that really show that feature and I'll do my best.

Now, I wanted to keep his personality as close as TS2's so I looked at what someone else put as his stats on another website which are:

Fortune Aspiration
Sign: Scorpio
Sloppy/Neat: 6
Shy/Outgoing: 5
Lazy/Active: 8
Serious/Playful: 3
Grouchy/Nice: 3

So, I thought giving in Neat, Athletic, and Mean Spirited would best match his personality (since I read on another thread that at a party he started to beat people up xD) and then I also gave him Snob and Workaholic for being a Fortune Sim. I was going to give him some other trait instead of Snob, but then I read that Snobs want to own the finest thing xD For his LTW, I gave him Living in the Lap of Luxury, which is to have the household worth of $100,000. (Well, at least I hope I did o_o Its no longer on the list o_0). His favorites are Tri-tip steak, classical music, and brown because of his hoodie xD.

Now, along with his features, I tried my best on the clothes. I pretty much gave him random clothes other than his everyday, but all of those can easily be modified by you Wink. Here's a picture of him in CAS:

[Image: Screenshot-146.jpg]

o_o I want to remind you that I'm not exactly the best at doing this stuff and I tried to match the pictures and such, but with the faces so different from the game, its a tad hard...

Here's the download link if you so wish to download him as is: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDet ail.html?assetId=477497

Hold the bus o_o While creating my sim self, I realized I forgot to modify his eye color xD It'll be just a sec while I upload the new one. But he's the same in the picture, only with silver eyes like in TS2. Here's the real download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=477935

If there's something you really want me to change, like I said earlier, just let me know Wink But the hair and clothes can easily be changed by you lol.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
05-07-2009, 09:58 AM
Well I have some pics that I took when I play The Sims 2 game and it's me and Joe together. Sorry I took a while to reply since I had to format my system and start over with windows xp again.

[Image: DallasandJoecloseup3.jpg]

[Image: DallasandJoe.jpg]

[Image: DallasandJoecloseup2jpeg.jpg]

[Image: DallasandJoe3jpeg.jpg]
05-07-2009, 09:59 AM
I hope those pics will help since you can see Joe really clear.
05-07-2009, 09:21 PM
Those pictures did help a little bit so I bring you version 2:

[Image: Screenshot-69-1.jpg]

I edited all of his features at least a little bit, hopefully its more accurate. I recommend that you download him and try it out and tell me what exactly doesn't work and needs improvement, since sometimes pictures don't do it justice Wink

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=502464

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
05-07-2009, 11:08 PM
The link to the updated version of Joe isn't working. But anyways are you able to change his personalities to make him like how I' am? Meaning so he is nicer etc? To tell you the truth I still don't have this game but I am soon getting it when I get a new notebook. Mine is just too old even it was top of the line back around 2002. It kinda is disapointing that games need more and more better computers to run and even though my notebook costed $4,500 back in June, 1 2002 it won't play The Sims 3 game. I have a real nice Sony PCG-R505ESP notebook but just is old so it can't play these newer games.  Sad 

But I' will save Joe for when I can play the game so I can use him right away. Smile
06-07-2009, 06:04 AM
Oh, okay. Yeah, I understand ^_^ And if you want, just give me the traits that you want, and I'll change them for you. There's a list on Snootysims. The only way you can change them in the game would be to get a lot of reward points.

And I'll change the link tomorrow. I don't know why it went all wonky xD

EDIT: Here's the link. It should work.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=502464

07-07-2009, 01:30 PM
This is what it says when I click the link.

Oops!
We are not able to process your request.
08-07-2009, 12:27 AM
It works for me... buuut, do you have an account with them? Actually, I don't think you can view the exchange without having an account and maybe having the game registered... Gah, why didn't I think of that before? Well, I guess you can wait until you get the game or let me figure out how to download it seperately, away from TS3, but I haven't figured that out yet xD