Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Sims 3 Custom Content?
07-07-2009, 10:57 PM
Re: The Sims 3 Custom Content?
TSR has lots of patterns and houses.
The modders are all working hard to make a new program so we can make CC, it will just take awhile. They have made some progress, but EA was obviously trying to restrict CC to them supplying it (Via the Store).
SimPe wasn't made the day after Sims 2 came out.  Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2009, 12:11 AM
Usually, I don't mind the lack of CC (played TS2 for years without it) but the new clothes and hair just get so old xD I ended up spending my free 1,000 points at the store all on hair, clothes, and a TV (because it looked cool XDD).

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
09-07-2009, 01:07 PM
I spent all my points on clothes and hair too... some of which was awful anyway... seriously, the store is such a money-grabbing opportunity, it's full of crud which should've been in the game to begin with anyway. I never cared for it. But I wasn't going to not use my free points. ;P

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]