Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pickin Baby Gender..
09-07-2009, 02:49 PM
Re: Pickin Baby Gender..
(09-07-2009 02:55 AM)Phoebe link Wrote:^ You still have time to reverse it (It'll just take more watermelons xD) unless if the sim's already given birth xD

Nope, but she's very bumpy already. XD

Later EDIT I sent her to the grocery store and bought watermelons, she ate 3 and had a baby girl!  Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2009, 05:44 AM
dateline= Wrote:link=topic=6773.msg255901#msg255901 date=1247141343]
Food doesn't influence the gender for me, rather decides it. I usually like to leave gender to random, but sometimes when you have that vision in your mind about how you want your family to be, a certain gender is mandatory so you have to do a 'lil cheatin', if you could call it that. Usually though, I like to let fate decide what they get lumbered with. Tongue

Yeah, at first I paid attention to it, plus to see if it really worked, but now I just go "yeah, whatever" ... but I haven't had a boy in a while xD

(09-07-2009 02:49 PM)Earth Girl link Wrote:[quote author=Phoebe link=topic=6773.msg255848#msg255848 date=1247104502]
^ You still have time to reverse it (It'll just take more watermelons xD) unless if the sim's already given birth xD

Nope, but she's very bumpy already. XD

Later EDIT I sent her to the grocery store and bought watermelons, she ate 3 and had a baby girl!  Big Grin
[/quote]

YAY! See, you got your wish anyways Wink

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
12-07-2009, 05:55 PM
Okay, this is weird... my family gave birth to a boy... like, a blue blanket and everything... but... it grew up into a girl.  {blink}  It's like it just totally switched s3x. It had the boy sign and everything as a baby. But when it grew into a toddler, 'he' became a 'she'. I had the family have another two babies, neither of which switched sexes, so I guess it was a one-off occurrence? I've never read this happen before... though to be honest I don't read that much about the game as of yet, so maybe I'm wrong. It was funny anyhow. XD

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
12-07-2009, 06:38 PM
O_o And how did you name him/her?

If it was a name like Charlie or Billie, that works for both genders, then its okay. XD
12-07-2009, 07:07 PM
Her (his?) name was Cody, but I changed it at the city hall when he-she was a child. Tongue He-she is now called Cady, in honour of her/his original name. Smile

12-07-2009, 10:21 PM
o____o That is so werid. What gender did it state in the little dialogue when you give birth?

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
13-07-2009, 03:03 AM
It was a boy. It said boy. The blanket was blue, the gender-logo-thingy [forget the name] was a boy sign, everything about her/him/it was male. O.o
Then as soon as it turned into a toddler, 'it' was a 'she'. I didn't notice at first because when it grew up it had mixed-gender-like clothes on, it wasn't until I went to change her clothes that I was like... something ain't right here... so I came back out the CAS, and checked the gender sign, and it had changed to female.
I think the game just got confused on itself, mine is sorta glitched. I didn't think to such an extent that that would happen, but I got a laugh out of it. It's not happened again since, and I've been playing a few hours today. So... yeah. There's my interesting story for ya. If this happens to anyone else, lemme know so I don't feel alone. Tongue