Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you want to be in the future/What did you always want to be?
09-08-2009, 05:24 AM
Re: What do you want to be in the future/What did you always want to be?
When I was younger, I was set on becoming a teacher since I liked teaching and stuff lol. And then around the 4th grade, I came up with all of these great ideas for educational games, so then I wanted to create games.

Then I didn't know what to do. Then I went to college, and STILL don't know what to do.

And then I lied to my program about wanting to become a nurse so that they'd get off my back. And well, I really don't want to now.

And then this term, I just signed up to a computer game class where you build games and such and NOW I want to be a programmer or something in the computer games industry. So now I'm back into the computer science mindset. If I can make it through Computer Science I and II, then I think I will go into it when I go off to University after I graduate with my 2 year degree and HS diploma.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply