[Image: Trait_bookworm.png]
[Image: Trait_hopelessromantic.png]
[Image: Trait_insane.png]
[Image: Trait_good.png]
<br /><br />My Traits know them love them
Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2009, 09:40 AM
Re: Dyed hair glitch?
LOL. I need to do something exciting like that with a neighbourhood. I don't have any neighbourhoods filled with ghosts or redheaded people or anything like I said I would yet. Sad
I guess with the game adding new people on its own it can be hard to do that...

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
26-08-2009, 06:42 PM
That happened to me as well.... {blink} It was kind of annoying.

And also, while I got through generations, some RANDOM hair colours appeared, I mean...let's say my simmi had blode hair and her daughter has blode hair also, BUT only it is a different blonde than her mum's. So it happened to other sims with a very random brown hair that none of my sim's grandaprents had. ??? They did have a kind of brown hair, but a different tone.

Ummm...I guess they go back to the presets that their parents hair colours came from?
26-08-2009, 10:31 PM
(26-08-2009 06:42 PM)◊ξαятħ mαmα◊ link Wrote:That happened to me as well.... {blink} It was kind of annoying.

And also, while I got through generations, some RANDOM hair colours appeared, I mean...let's say my simmi had blode hair and her daughter has blode hair also, BUT only it is a different blonde than her mum's. So it happened to other sims with a very random brown hair that none of my sim's grandaprents had. ??? They did have a kind of brown hair, but a different tone.

Ummm...I guess they go back to the presets that their parents hair colours came from?
Yeah that annoys me too. Like some of my sims just turn out having purple eyes o_O

Tbh the way how genetics worked in TS2 was WAY better than in TS3. ALOT of times my sims turn out EXACTLY like only one of their parents. Like 100%. They get nothing from the other parent except like their hair or skintone. One time my sims had a baby girl and she turned out exactly like her mother, when she grew up I always mistook her for her mother. This actually annoys me.

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008