Wii
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Xbox 360 Or Wii?
14-10-2009, 04:42 PM
Re: Xbox 360 Or Wii?
OLD SCHOOL! >:3

Seriously, old school is awesome Big Grin!

Especially games like Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo Tooie, Donkey Kong 64..

Rareware made the best classics, Nintendo 64! :3

I don't really mind, I would play anything Big Grin, I would say Wii. I love those ol' nintendo games  {wub}

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
14-10-2009, 04:50 PM
          I voted for wii, I had it and it was fun and it's great that you can play with other people. But yeah. it does get boring after a while because there isn't much to do, but maybe that's because I didn't have a lot of games. Also, I think it would be sort of a change since you already had an Xbox. It's really your choice in the end Wink

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
14-10-2009, 04:53 PM
Well, I dunno what to choose for yourself, do whatever you want to do.

If you would love to see Mario, MySims, and mostly fun games, go for Wii.

But If you like challenging games or war, fighting and any type like that, Then go for Xbox.

But to be honest, they're are some very challenging games out there for Wii, such as MySims Agents, I get stuck on that very often, lots of puzzles and things like that.

But I agree with Ahmed, it's down to what you think is better, But I would go for a Wii.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
14-10-2009, 09:20 PM
I think I am going to ask for an Xbox 360 Elite, and save up money for Wii games and things, and ask for Wii next year when there are more games out and such.  Still deciding.  I change my mind like everyday XD