Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Birthday present for a girl?
03-04-2010, 10:47 PM
Re: Birthday present for a girl?
I'll probably buy her chocolate  and a stuffed animal in a fancy box and maybe a necklace or something idk

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2010, 02:45 AM
Well, obviously this is very unoriginal but money is great when you like clothes Tongue

Or maybe you know her favourite store? Gift card + Stuffie (Stuffed Animal)

Maybe you could add a drawing of her? Since you're pretty good at that. Especially a homemade card.
It'll mean more to her because you took the time to make it. And whatever you buy don't put it in a bag. Wrap it up all nice because that shows you care enough about her to not just stuff it in a bag. You took the time to fold and tape, fold and tape, fold and tape. (:
04-04-2010, 03:42 AM
yeah, give her a gift card. or something that she likes?
04-04-2010, 06:35 AM
Hello Kitty stuff? But it's a 50% chance.. Some girls love and some hate Kitty. Guess which percent I belong to?  Big Grin
04-04-2010, 06:57 AM
(04-04-2010 06:35 AM)Cororon link Wrote:Hello Kitty stuff? But it's a 50% chance.. Some girls love and some hate Kitty. Guess which percent I belong to?  Big Grin

Judging by your Avvie, you hate it. xD

How about, a little mirror, that when you look into it, you see yourself as an old woman. (Friends joke... doubt anyone will recognise it, though Big Grin)

I have no idea what you could get her... how about a card and some money, lmao??

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
04-04-2010, 07:31 AM
lmfao. this can sound mean but since Robert said, "How about, a little mirror, that when you look into it, you see yourself as an old woman." I suggest giving her a small mirror that breaks when she sees it so she can think she's ugly. but that would be a total ass whole but I would do it for April Fool's Day Wink

(03-04-2010 10:35 PM)CassieeBethh link Wrote:Steven, twist my words and die, 'cause I know what you're going to say. =P

No, I don't know XD. But I would like to Tongue
04-04-2010, 11:17 AM
Were you going to suggest tampons or something? OMG there's a really funny tampon ad here where this guy puts straps them onto himself. Is funny.

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
04-04-2010, 11:30 AM
I know I should've asked this on Y!A {rolleyes}

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
04-04-2010, 12:35 PM
LOL Ahmed. That would have been wiser. xD

This forum is mostly boys these days anyway. =P

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
04-04-2010, 10:08 PM
yeah huh? I barely notice that. [removed] is barely on, since she doesn't care about us {rolleyes} Tongue