Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Older players
10-06-2008, 01:37 PM
Re: Older players
i've first played the sims at a friend's house like 4-5 years ago and my cousins also had the game and i like it and then i found out i had the base game cd (my brother had it to be exact) and that's how i've come to know the game
when i got this computer (4 year ago in august) the sims didn't work at first which was very annoying i had to wait for like an entire month until TS2 came out to play any sort of sims game...
oh i forgot to mention i'm gonna be 17 in a couple of weeks

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
Quote this message in a reply
26-06-2008, 09:59 AM
I knew the second I played the game at my cousin's home that Sims was my kind of game. It was the first 'game' I'd really properly played. I was 6 or 7 I think, in 2000, and I'd only really played smidges of my couisn's and friend's games, I didn't really own any proper non-learning games (you know, like those games that teach you about your body and things, all those learning games you have when you're tiny, they are the only games I really had).The day I got it, I was on it all day and all night, my mum was worried for me, it's so addictive! Gah, what would my life be without Harry Potter or Sims?... miserable, probably.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
26-06-2008, 05:02 PM
if anybody here doesn't already know that i'm from israel and when i got TS2 it was a holiday and i had like a week or so with no school and like the only thing i did for that entire week was eat, sleep and play TS2 i played for hours

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
26-06-2008, 05:13 PM
Same here! I got mine the Christmas holidays and all I ever did was sleep and play TS2. I didn't even eat (well, I did, but not much) because I was just glued to my screen. My mum had to bring food to my room to remind me to eat something! Tongue

06-07-2008, 05:32 PM
I'm 23 years old, and started playing TS1 when I was 18. Then TS2 came out! And I can't get enough! All my friends know that I'm playing. Now I even have to help out my friends girlfriend. They know I'm hooked on the sims feeling Wink But that's the way it is. It's kinda normal for us!

[center][move]The Sims 3 - Coming 2009<br />Check out my norwegian fansite[/move][/center]
10-07-2008, 03:18 AM
(23-03-2008 01:33 AM)groovypancakes link Wrote:Ok im 15 nearly 16 and I guess I'm kinda addicted to sims. I kinda go on and off it and when I am off I am always on msn but when im on sims I always get comments like "you're never online atm"

im 19 (almost 20 woo!) and i sorta play is now and then, if u dont like gettin messages from people askin why airnt u on msn anymore, then why dont u just play the sims in windowed mode, that way you can play the sims and talk on msn (thats what i do  {tongue} )

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin
10-07-2008, 06:45 PM
I always go on TS2 while on MSN. It's funny when someone says 'Hi' and you have to say 'Oops, sowwie, just in the middle of a WooHoo at the moment, brb Wink'.

10-07-2008, 06:56 PM
lmao, i never actually had to say that  {rolleyes}

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin