Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Older players
23-03-2008, 06:17 AM
Re: Older players
Actually, Im not really ashamed..... I know a lot of people that play! I know im not that old cause im 13 but you know, alot of people play. What I do when i play is that i will go for like a week or two where i play constantly(like now) and then i wont play for like a month.  hahahahaha!
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 06:33 AM
There's nothing to be embarassed about. I play, I tell people about what goes on in my game, and I'm dang proud of what I've accomplished in the past two years. I've even printed some of my better screencaps and showed them off. I'm having fun and I want the world to know it and have fun, too.  Smile
23-03-2008, 06:50 AM
I am 22 years old and still play. There are some people I don't tell them about the sims but for the most part I tell people. Like some said when Im playing and a friend calls I can't focus on them.
23-03-2008, 06:54 AM
(23-03-2008 06:10 AM)pianogirlx link Wrote:Yeah I completely agree.  I'm 15 and am kind of embarrassed to tell other people that I play the sims.  But I know FOR A FACT that one of my friend's 19 year old sister plays the sims.  And another one of my friend's 20 year old brothers play it too.  So yeah...but I'm kind of scared that I'm never going to get over my addiction and am going to be like a 60 year old grandma playing it.  Hmmm...I wonder if by then there'll be like a sims 7 or something.  If that's the case, I WILL SO BUY IT!
I play the game no matter how old I am.I used to enjoy RPG fighting games and I picked this game up and this is all I play. ;D
23-03-2008, 06:56 AM
(23-03-2008 06:33 AM)Cassini90125 link Wrote:There's nothing to be embarassed about. I play, I tell people about what goes on in my game, and I'm dang proud of what I've accomplished in the past two years. I've even printed some of my better screencaps and showed them off. I'm having fun and I want the world to know it and have fun, too.  Smile
LOL!!!You'll probably make wallet sized photos of your sims portraits.LOL!!!
23-03-2008, 07:01 AM
I find no shame or embarrassment in playing the sims.  I think it helps you with your life because it is so realistic and in the game itself you have organize your sim's life.  You shouldn't be ashamed with something you like to do.  All my friends have the Sims, and we usually have our status on myspace saying "Lori...is playing the sims."
23-03-2008, 09:13 AM
Im 14 and I can play up to 8 hours.
My friends dont care much.
Its nothing to be ashamed of.
Buy it for them.
Make them addicted.
Haha
23-03-2008, 09:25 AM
Eh.. I'm nearly 16 and I'm realy addicted to the sims so..  :o Seems you're not the only one
23-03-2008, 11:00 AM
I'm 28 and I've played for a few years now. I don't tell my friends details about my sims, but they know I play and enjoy the game. I don't mind people knowing that I play.
23-03-2008, 11:03 AM
(23-03-2008 06:54 AM)elm1230 link Wrote:[quote author=pianogirlx link=topic=872.msg17715#msg17715 date=1206249050]
Yeah I completely agree.  I'm 15 and am kind of embarrassed to tell other people that I play the sims.  But I know FOR A FACT that one of my friend's 19 year old sister plays the sims.  And another one of my friend's 20 year old brothers play it too.  So yeah...but I'm kind of scared that I'm never going to get over my addiction and am going to be like a 60 year old grandma playing it.  Hmmm...I wonder if by then there'll be like a sims 7 or something.  If that's the case, I WILL SO BUY IT!
I play the game no matter how old I am.I used to enjoy RPG fighting games and I picked this game up and this is all I play. ;D
[/quote]
[glow=red,2,300]
I live in the UK and we have ratings like
3+
7+
12+
16+
18+

So what does RPG mean?
[/glow]