Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Older players
23-03-2008, 11:10 AM
Re: Older players
I am 35 and loooove playing the game. Got a friend at same age loving it nearly as much as me Wink
My family and friends know I play the game, and I have no problems telling people about it.
It is a great game!!!
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 11:11 AM
I'm not too bothered by my friends knowing i play the sims. I only have one other friend who plays the sims...but the others don't care that much...they even enjoy watching me play. I'm Seventeen btw
23-03-2008, 11:46 AM
(23-03-2008 05:34 AM)zenia77 link Wrote:yea me too iam 18 and when i play sims2 i cannot be moved when my friends calls me i usally dont listen its just some yea's and unhu and they quickly say are u playing sims and i be like yea unhu lol
with the phone thing...same! my brother always seem to phone me in a middle of a game and throughtout the conversation i'll just be going "ok go speak to mum now, no you do not want to ask me even more questions, look just GO AWAY!" also my best friend knows i play and she'll come round and we'll make a family together and then later on i'll text her when she gets a promotion or be like "what do you want to call your baby boy?" lol
23-03-2008, 11:57 AM
I'm 16. None of my friends play the sims, but one of them used to have TS1. They are more into drinking and snogging boys now, so I would feel babyish if I mentioned playing the sims.
23-03-2008, 12:06 PM
(23-03-2008 11:57 AM)Sims3Fan92 link Wrote:I'm 16. None of my friends play the sims, but one of them used to have TS1. They are more into drinking and snogging boys now, so I would feel babyish if I mentioned playing the sims.
yeah that's kinda how i feel...although im kinda into those things aswell lol
23-03-2008, 12:07 PM
Im 10 and I can play up to all day long.
My friends dont care much.
Its nothing to be ashamed of.
Buy it for them.
Make them addicted.
Haha

lol xxxxxxx
23-03-2008, 12:38 PM
yes! I have an addiction. My friends and family all pray for me. What's really horrible is that I've dragged some of them down with me. As far as I know, I'm the second oldest member of this site.

--Stupid People Hurt Other People--<br />---Stupid People Let Them---<br />----Are you going to to be Stupid today?
23-03-2008, 12:43 PM (This post was last modified: 23-03-2008 12:48 PM by Valunamar.)
Hey, I don´t know whether 16 is old, but I don´t think you´re odd..
I´m having holidays right know and one day, where noone was at home I got up,
played sims about 4 hours...then ate something, and came online to the community and telked there for 2 hours,
then I finishes and played sims until the evening when my mum came back..
So I guess you´re not the only one whos addicted ;-) I play sims for 6/7 years...

@ sims3fan92: I soo agreee to you...^^ I´m sick of them telling me how drunken they have been on the weekend, and they´re sick of me telling them how pretty my girl came out to be :-D I don´t have problems with snogging boys but I´d never tell them about my sims 2 addiction...^^
23-03-2008, 01:00 PM (This post was last modified: 23-03-2008 05:37 PM by Sims3Fan92.)
My frinds only get drunk once or twice a month but for the rest of the month they talk about being drunk. I would much rather play the sims than get drunk to be honest
23-03-2008, 02:00 PM
Same
I am 15 (16 in April) and I can't stop playing the sims!
But i dont know why! Big Grin
All my friends know that i love the sims and they dont mind, one of them got me started on it!
;D

[glow=red,2,300]2009 will be a good year indeed![/glow]