www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
horny sims? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims 3 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Sims 3 Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: horny sims? (/showthread.php?tid=164)

Pages: 1 2

horny sims? - simgrapes - 18-03-2008 05:22 AM

I just remembered that in the PC games UK magazine the developer said his sim was "horny" and then outlined some scenario to impress his wife(the article has been removed from the web so I can't get the exact quote, but trust me). This seems to imply we will be notified of a sims sexual attraction to another, or even have "horny" as some sort of mood. Both very realistic and very M-Rated.

Re: horny sims? - simkid - 18-03-2008 05:55 AM

Yes, I did see that. The writer of the article may have misquoted, we will have to wait and see. Smile

Re: horny sims? - sims3luva22 - 18-03-2008 06:07 AM

I'm positive the writer was just taking things out of context and using his own imagination in explaining what he thought of his sim. I too read the article but EAxis didn't quote it, it was the author himself.

Re: horny sims? - Rena - 18-03-2008 08:18 AM

They Sims MAY be horny sometimes, but it was just the writer making the magazine more interesting to read.

Re: horny sims? - Scarkett_Angel - 18-03-2008 09:07 AM

Guess a horny sim is still not 100% sure, if they'll do it, thn i think i'd like it as a trait

Re: horny sims? - The Adam Diamond - 18-03-2008 09:12 AM

I Would LOVE horny sims.
They don't really show emotions now, but they will soon! Big Grin

But it does sound like he was making the article more interesting and fun to read.
Maybe it was just a want or something?

Re: horny sims? - Scarkett_Angel - 18-03-2008 09:16 AM

A want to be horny, maybe i guess Smile cant wait 4 more info..

Re: horny sims? - Cororon - 18-03-2008 10:19 AM

I don't think they will be more horny than in Sims 2. We will have to wait for hacks. But I believe the sims will be more romantic now when they can show more emotions and feelings.

Re: horny sims? - Scarkett_Angel - 18-03-2008 10:21 AM

More romantic interactions and feelings r definatly needed Wink

Re: horny sims? - Cororon - 18-03-2008 10:25 AM

And they must learn how to see if one side of the bed is occupied already when they enter the bedroom!