Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
horny sims?
18-03-2008, 05:22 AM
horny sims?
I just remembered that in the PC games UK magazine the developer said his sim was "horny" and then outlined some scenario to impress his wife(the article has been removed from the web so I can't get the exact quote, but trust me). This seems to imply we will be notified of a sims sexual attraction to another, or even have "horny" as some sort of mood. Both very realistic and very M-Rated.
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 05:55 AM
Re: horny sims?
Yes, I did see that. The writer of the article may have misquoted, we will have to wait and see. Smile
18-03-2008, 06:07 AM
I'm positive the writer was just taking things out of context and using his own imagination in explaining what he thought of his sim. I too read the article but EAxis didn't quote it, it was the author himself.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
18-03-2008, 08:18 AM
They Sims MAY be horny sometimes, but it was just the writer making the magazine more interesting to read.
18-03-2008, 09:07 AM
Guess a horny sim is still not 100% sure, if they'll do it, thn i think i'd like it as a trait

[glow=pink,2,300]✿*゚‘゚・✿♥ѕÂ¢αяℓєтт ωαтєяѕ..νισℓєт ѕкуz...¢αηт υ нєαя тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ѕ ¢яуѕ♥..?✿*゚‘゚・✿ [/glow]<br /><br />[glow=purple,2,300] What do u see behind my blue eyes..? Is beauty all u see in me..? Thn I'll hate u for who pretend 2 be..[/glow]
18-03-2008, 09:12 AM
I Would LOVE horny sims.
They don't really show emotions now, but they will soon! Big Grin

But it does sound like he was making the article more interesting and fun to read.
Maybe it was just a want or something?

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
18-03-2008, 09:16 AM
A want to be horny, maybe i guess Smile cant wait 4 more info..

[glow=pink,2,300]✿*゚‘゚・✿♥ѕÂ¢αяℓєтт ωαтєяѕ..νισℓєт ѕкуz...¢αηт υ нєαя тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ѕ ¢яуѕ♥..?✿*゚‘゚・✿ [/glow]<br /><br />[glow=purple,2,300] What do u see behind my blue eyes..? Is beauty all u see in me..? Thn I'll hate u for who pretend 2 be..[/glow]
18-03-2008, 10:19 AM
I don't think they will be more horny than in Sims 2. We will have to wait for hacks. But I believe the sims will be more romantic now when they can show more emotions and feelings.
18-03-2008, 10:21 AM
More romantic interactions and feelings r definatly needed Wink

18-03-2008, 10:25 AM
And they must learn how to see if one side of the bed is occupied already when they enter the bedroom!