www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
What is your favorite part of the game? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims 3 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Sims 3 Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: What is your favorite part of the game? (/showthread.php?tid=7481)

Pages: 1 2

What is your favorite part of the game? - b-rad - 08-01-2010 07:21 AM

Mine is Basements and Martial Arts.

The rest isnt that interesting to me.....

Re: What is your favorite part of the game? - Cassie - 08-01-2010 07:38 AM

I really don't like WA.... I can't even think of something I like.

Re: What is your favorite part of the game? - b-rad - 09-01-2010 01:52 AM

LOL!!!
I havnt really played that much.  I really want pets and seasons Sad

Re: What is your favorite part of the game? - Cassie - 09-01-2010 02:17 AM

I want Seasons more than anything, but Pets would add some gameplay too. =]

I wonder when we get to see what the next EP is? Soon?

Re: What is your favorite part of the game? - b-rad - 09-01-2010 03:29 AM

I hope so!!  I want something new Sad  Im thinking of taking WA off the comp....

Re: What is your favorite part of the game? - phoebe91 - 09-01-2010 03:49 AM

I'm weird, I like the missions, but they will get boring if/when I repeat them :/

Re: What is your favorite part of the game? - Cassie - 09-01-2010 03:55 AM

I just hate the fact that I feel like I HAVE to do something. The thing I like about the Sims is the structure, how you can take everything how YOU want to, at your own pace. The challenges just felt out of place to me.

Re: What is your favorite part of the game? - phoebe91 - 09-01-2010 04:17 AM

Yeah, that's totally true. There is a mod out there to lower the requirements to buy a home, but that's just one aspect of the game :/

Re: What is your favorite part of the game? - Guizhe - 09-01-2010 06:57 AM

Yeah.. I know the topic had change lol but it would be great a Sims 3 Seasons and pets..

Some people says "Oh, you would be copying for 3th time pets expansion pack and 2nd time the seasons expansion pack... But the thing is that those expansions packs where amazing! I dont really care about it.. They can do seasons in sims 4, 5, 6 till version 1000 of the Sims and I wont have any problem with it..

Ohh.. and with the topic, I will get that expansion pack as soon as posible... as I see its awsome!

Re: What is your favorite part of the game? - Thesecretvalley - 09-01-2010 11:17 AM

Personally I want to se a pets and seasons expansions pack as much as anyone, but I had a dream about it (no kidding, sims 3 world with sims 2 pets) and it made me realise how awkward it would be to have pets in a sims 3 neighbourhood. I mean, you can't control them, they might go anywhere!

My favourite part of WA is the basements.