Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is your favorite part of the game?
08-01-2010, 07:21 AM
What is your favorite part of the game?
Mine is Basements and Martial Arts.

The rest isnt that interesting to me.....
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2010, 07:38 AM
Re: What is your favorite part of the game?
I really don't like WA.... I can't even think of something I like.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
09-01-2010, 01:52 AM
LOL!!!
I havnt really played that much.  I really want pets and seasons Sad
09-01-2010, 02:17 AM
I want Seasons more than anything, but Pets would add some gameplay too. =]

I wonder when we get to see what the next EP is? Soon?

09-01-2010, 03:29 AM
I hope so!!  I want something new Sad  Im thinking of taking WA off the comp....
09-01-2010, 03:49 AM
I'm weird, I like the missions, but they will get boring if/when I repeat them :/

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
09-01-2010, 03:55 AM
I just hate the fact that I feel like I HAVE to do something. The thing I like about the Sims is the structure, how you can take everything how YOU want to, at your own pace. The challenges just felt out of place to me.

09-01-2010, 04:17 AM
Yeah, that's totally true. There is a mod out there to lower the requirements to buy a home, but that's just one aspect of the game :/

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
09-01-2010, 06:57 AM
Yeah.. I know the topic had change lol but it would be great a Sims 3 Seasons and pets..

Some people says "Oh, you would be copying for 3th time pets expansion pack and 2nd time the seasons expansion pack... But the thing is that those expansions packs where amazing! I dont really care about it.. They can do seasons in sims 4, 5, 6 till version 1000 of the Sims and I wont have any problem with it..

Ohh.. and with the topic, I will get that expansion pack as soon as posible... as I see its awsome!

[Image: mysig_337165995.jpg]
09-01-2010, 11:17 AM
Personally I want to se a pets and seasons expansions pack as much as anyone, but I had a dream about it (no kidding, sims 3 world with sims 2 pets) and it made me realise how awkward it would be to have pets in a sims 3 neighbourhood. I mean, you can't control them, they might go anywhere!

My favourite part of WA is the basements.

[Image: i5bT.gif]
[Image: Cbce.gif]
[Image: uq97.gif]
[Image: MPEl.gif]
[Image: h8Qr.gif]
[Image: I8Jh.gif]
[Image: DmK0.gif]
<br />TV Tropes will ruin your life and vocabulary