Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Record!
21-04-2008, 08:12 PM
Post: #11
Re: New Record!
Hmm, I did think this would be a good idea when I first read about this, but then I thought, well, don't you think it would be more fulfilling to have us like, online at the same time without planning it? That way we could be more surprised... Planning it makes it seem like "Yeah... Woo... I knew that was going to happen".

But, that's just me. I've always been someone who likes surprises, but you may not be one of those people, for all I know. Smile

[center][Image: Woo.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2008, 08:15 PM
Post: #12
Re: New Record!
That's what I was trying to say. I don't think we should force a record, 'cause it would ruin the "wow" factor. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2008, 08:18 PM
Post: #13
Re: New Record!
What was the most we ever had online? 256 or something? That's not really a lot... hopefully when we have an update we can get it to like, one thousand! Big Grin

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2008, 08:20 PM
Post: #14
Re: New Record!
Well, all things considered, 256 is pretty amazing. I mean, 256 users were all on at the same time within the first month of this site's opening. That's not too shabby. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2008, 08:23 PM
Post: #15
Re: New Record!
Yeah, it's still early days! Imagine what it'll be like in a few months time... WOO!

[center][Image: Woo.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2008, 08:24 PM
Post: #16
Re: New Record!
Confuzzling, I bet... Wink But fun nonetheless.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2008, 08:44 PM
Post: #17
Re: New Record!
I suppose it's not a lot because in the past I'm used to forums with like, 50 odd online at once, and the most they ever have online is in the thousands range - but you're right, this is early days - I didn't take that into consideration much, sorry. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2008, 08:53 PM
Post: #18
Re: New Record!
No need to be sorry. I understand. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2008, 09:42 PM
Post: #19
Re: New Record!
I never set the time offset on my account, I am 10 hours ahead of GMT.
It will probably be in the middle of the night here.  Smile
Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2008, 01:33 AM
Post: #20
Re: New Record!
Oh, sounds fun. Wink

Yeah...hate to be a downer, but I don't think it's going to work...sorry. Sad

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)