Login:
or Register
|
here is a pic of a sims3 baby!!!
|
|
26-01-2009, 05:32 PM
Post: #31
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: here is a pic of a sims3 baby!!!
To whom it may concern;
Please do not use forum threads to flame other members. If you have a problem with someone, take it to PM, don't broadcast it over the forums. If the member decides that your PM is unacceptable then they will report it and it will be dealt with appropriately. As for this topic, even though the tension has died down, I will be locking this to prevent any further little arguements. Lauren, as for you, please don't use bad language on the forums, even if it has been starred out. If you truly have the screenshot, please PM me and link to it. If you don't have the screenshot, please feel free to PM me. I won't make a big deal out of it, and I won't tell anyone. I just want to know the truth. If anyone has any questions or comments on this, please give me a shout...[PM Me] XD - Unbreakable Coming Soon... |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


