Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What would you do?
01-02-2009, 12:53 AM
Post: #11
Re: What would you do?
Why don't they just wear diapers, it would solve the mess! {lol}

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2009, 12:53 AM
Post: #12
Re: What would you do?
Hehe. Steel bladdder. Tongue

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2009, 12:56 AM
Post: #13
Re: What would you do?
What would happen if the steel bladder dissapeared one day and you went to the sims's house and there was "puddles that look mysteriously like water" all around their house!

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2009, 02:35 AM
Post: #14
Re: What would you do?
I would add a movie studio.. I don't know if there is already one in the game...
But like, our sims can go and try out for parts in movies. And if they did get the part, they might have to put on a little bit of weight or lose some weight. And then you're famous in Sunset Valley. And occasionally people run up to you and ask for your autograph. lol.

{clap}
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2009, 09:45 AM
Post: #15
Re: What would you do?
I would like if you could write a book. You could name the book, what the book is about and its genre.Depending on your writing skills the book would get negative reviews in the newspaper if it did good you would see everyone reading it. I would hope to see this in the game.but I don't think so. {unsure}
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2009, 01:58 PM
Post: #16
Re: What would you do?
(01-02-2009 09:45 AM)justinL92 link Wrote:I would like if you could write a book. You could name the book, what the book is about and its genre.Depending on your writing skills the book would get negative reviews in the newspaper if it did good you would see everyone reading it. I would hope to see this in the game.but I don't think so. {unsure}

On FreeTime when you write a novel you can choose what the storyline is, the cover for the book, the title and the description..
Sort of a cool feature but not completely customisable...

Anybody else seen that?
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2009, 08:28 PM
Post: #17
Re: What would you do?
I didn't know that lol I am going to check that out thanks for telling me that.
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2009, 08:40 PM
Post: #18
Re: What would you do?
(01-02-2009 12:30 AM)super sim to the rescue! link Wrote:add toilet paper!  Big Grin  {lol}

They have toilet paper. I dunno if they actually use it or if it's just decor.

I'd add toilet paper that is made from simoleons and looks like it. for those sims so rich that they now use the money to wipe their butts.  {lol} {lol} {lol} {lol} I was just making fun.


I personally would add mini-Gods of Good and Evil, that appear on the sims' shoulders telling them what to do. you know what I mean, do you?
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2009, 11:39 PM
Post: #19
Re: What would you do?
(01-02-2009 12:30 AM)super sim to the rescue! link Wrote:add toilet paper!  Big Grin  {lol}
it has toilet paper but i dont know if you can actually use it.....!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)