Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff
31-01-2010, 11:02 AM
Post: #11
Re: The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff
I would set it to winter all year and watch my sims suffer 0_0, I'm too evil. xD

Ahh this looks awesome!!!
Smile

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]


And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2010, 02:52 AM
Post: #12
Re: The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff
Allow RS in There?
Quote this message in a reply
14-02-2010, 09:29 AM
Post: #13
Re: The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff
It would be great if they had apartments with high loft stuff,
but the next ep should be a mix between open for business and apartment life

[Image: love-that-bass_siggi.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
17-02-2010, 03:59 AM
Post: #14
Re: The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff
loft stuff is decent but its not all that exciting..I hope theĀ  next stuff pack has more items

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2010, 04:27 AM
Post: #15
Re: The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff
Just... uh, got this today {whistle}... will try it out tomorrow, I imagine it will kill my game because of all the global mods I have... but we shall see.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2010, 01:34 AM
Post: #16
Re: The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff
I have it, it is alright {rolleyes}

[Image: wmnrbm.png]
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2010, 06:17 PM
Post: #17
Re: The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff
You're like the straight version of Mike! ^^ Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2010, 02:28 AM
Post: #18
Re: The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff
Have it, it is alright.

[Image: wmnrbm.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)