Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
drugs
04-04-2008, 01:58 PM
Post: #13
Re: drugs
(04-04-2008 01:36 PM)Bambi is Wonder Doe link Wrote:Agreed Smile Very nice way to put it. (Although, I must say, I never noticed the bubble blower thing...I'll have to check that later.)
It took me until recently to notice that. I had to watch half baked again. They had a huge bong that they would all sit around and have little tube like things they each sucked out of at once. I believe it was a bong because they incorporated a high by the sims floating in the air! lol. so im sure it was there way of incorporating that sort of thing. so like i said. your imagination is key.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
drugs - 0mgitssims4me - 01-04-2008, 01:37 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)